PDA

View Full Version : Raider

The_Wanderer_I
07-07-2019, 10:55 AM
When is he getting a nerf. His damage output is way to high and his stunning tap animation is very weird to the point that you canít parry it

UbiInsulin
07-07-2019, 06:49 PM
I'm sure we're still keeping an eye on him. Changes have already been made (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-350620-16/patch-notes-2100-to-2103) to Stunning Tap's actual and stamina damage in response to community feedback, so we'll see where things go from here.

Siegfried-Z
07-08-2019, 12:14 AM
I'm sure we're still keeping an eye on him. Changes have already been made (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-350620-16/patch-notes-2100-to-2103) to Stunning Tap's actual and stamina damage in response to community feedback, so we'll see where things go from here.

Now ST can be delay and thats a problem. This was already a weird 500ms moove with 400ms indicator.. now it can be 333ms .
I Cant deal with it anymore and i believe i am a good player considering i am in the top 3% ? There is a problem.

And yes his dmg are overtuned anyway. He receive an unnecessary dmg buff on heavies while his 50dmg zone hasnt been nerfed yet. Thats a problem too.

Tbh atm why even bother playing any other heroe than Raider in 4v4 ? None.
The only reason everyone inst playing him is because some are playing looking at a challenge while some play for ez wins and i dont know who can be proud to play Raider now..

For the little story i've done arround 20 doms today. Please find below the heroes used by my opponents :
Knights : 1 Warden, 1 Conq, 2 PK, 1 Cent, 1 Glad... and a TONS of BP/LB. Special mention for LB, they are ****ing everywhere.

Vikings : 1 WL, 2 Zerk, 1 Valk, 1 Shaman, 2 HL and a TONS of Raiders.

Samurais : 2 Kensei, 1 Shugo, 4 Roch, 1 Nobu, 1 Shinobi, 2 Musha and a TONS of Hitokiri.

Wulins : 0 Tiandi, 1 Nuxia, 0 Shaolin, 3 JJ.

At the end, now each time i play this game i know i am going to fight against teams like Raider, LB, Hito and BP.

These 4 are more than half of overall pick at the moment while we have 24 heroes. Thats really sad.

Sorry if i went a bit out of the topic.

Klingentaenz3r
07-08-2019, 08:10 AM
Now ST can be delay and thats a problem. This was already a weird 500ms moove with 400ms indicator.. now it can be 333ms .
I Cant deal with it anymore and i believe i am a good player considering i am in the top 3% ? There is a problem.

And yes his dmg are overtuned anyway. He receive an unnecessary dmg buff on heavies while his 50dmg zone hasnt been nerfed yet. Thats a problem too.

The only reason everyone inst playing him is because some are playing looking at a challenge while some play for ez wins and i dont know who can be proud to play Raider now..

I agree here. It is really irresponsible Ubi-Insulin-san that this has been left out there unaddressed and unfixed for so long now. It is painful to see that the dev team will just wait until the new season comes in before actually hotfixing this fun wrecking mess.

allenhollow
07-08-2019, 12:04 PM
the most disgraceful thing is raider emote spamming when he kills you :'(

J2skarz
07-08-2019, 01:09 PM

I still think giving stunning tap an audio cue would make it alot easier to deal with, while the Ubi team's weighing in on Raider. Maybe reduce damage to 10 or 12 for a soft-feinted stunning tap from a heavy and keep the 15 damage from the "raw opener" stunning tap.

the most disgraceful thing is raider emote spamming when he kills you :'(

Really? I've always thought that's hilarious since Season 1 haha

AmonDarkGod
07-08-2019, 01:13 PM
His unblockable into GB is being abused. Stunning tap is abused. His HA is abused, forces u to turtle in his heavy chain. His stampede charge is also abused dealing more than 70 damage... If UBI keeps Raider the way he is now they will lose the rest 3k player base very quickly... Why cant they see that this rework is killing the game??

Goat_of_Vermund
07-08-2019, 01:19 PM
Who would win?

1. Current broken raider
2. Release centurion (punches with wallsplat, kick with blind+guaranteed heavy, pin on light parry)
3. Prenerf pk (20 zone, 49 damage heavies, no dagger cancel)
4. Prenerf Warlord (cgb on his fullblock, running bash unnerfed)

AmonDarkGod
07-08-2019, 01:25 PM
Who would win?

1. Current broken raider
2. Release centurion (punches with wallsplat, kick with blind+guaranteed heavy, pin on light parry)

If one can parry well Raider would wreck them all...

J2skarz
07-08-2019, 01:37 PM
Who would win?

1. Current broken raider

My money's on Cent, now if you said original rework Raider... ;)

Sakura__Empire
07-08-2019, 04:22 PM

nerf this piece of ****

Protos_88
07-08-2019, 04:53 PM
Ubi
propose to the devs start play in own game on ps4 every day minimum 1h. Because it is not possible that you do not see what the players are!

The_B0G_
07-08-2019, 04:58 PM
Why worry about consoles and the vast majority of the player base when all the biggest streamers play on PC??

Knight_Raime
07-08-2019, 05:22 PM

For the little story i've done arround 20 doms today. Please find below the heroes used by my opponents :
Knights : 1 Warden, 1 Conq, 2 PK, 1 Cent, 1 Glad... and a TONS of BP/LB. Special mention for LB, they are ****ing everywhere.

Vikings : 1 WL, 2 Zerk, 1 Valk, 1 Shaman, 2 HL and a TONS of Raiders.

Samurais : 2 Kensei, 1 Shugo, 4 Roch, 1 Nobu, 1 Shinobi, 2 Musha and a TONS of Hitokiri.

Wulins : 0 Tiandi, 1 Nuxia, 0 Shaolin, 3 JJ.

At the end, now each time i play this game i know i am going to fight against teams like Raider, LB, Hito and BP.

These 4 are more than half of overall pick at the moment while we have 24 heroes. Thats really sad.

Sorry if i went a bit out of the topic.

They're already aware of the tap being delayable. It's probably going to be fixed.
As far as his damage goes it's really only his finishers that need adjusting. His comboed zone is fine tbh.

AmonDarkGod
07-08-2019, 08:48 PM
Becaus they are players too that paid for the game its their right too

The_B0G_
07-08-2019, 09:11 PM
Becaus they are players too that paid for the game its their right too

I was being sarcastic, I agree, if anything the game should be balanced separately between pc and console, I have zero hope for that though, they can't even balance what they have on their plate now.

It seems like Raider is semi-balanced, if you look at the other power houses in the cast like BP, Zerker, Conq, he really isn't that strong in comparison (I mean stronger than them).

It seems like the latest reworks can all fight in the same league for the most part, the problem is two things, one is that there's over half of the entire roster that is totally outclassed by him, and the second is that it takes WAYYY too long for the reworks to happen.

I know the devs want to go slow because they jumped the gun on nerfing a little too hard in the past, but c'mon, we need you men and women to get back on that balance horse and start the gallop again. The rate of balance releases is going to kill this game.

Start hammering out a bunch of OP reworks like Raider's for the rest of the roster and then try to balance, balancing as we go is slowing down everything. Pick up the pace to at least 2-3 reworks a month, we'll suffer here and there but at least it's progress, there are way too many unviable heroes at the moment.

Siegfried-Z
07-08-2019, 09:39 PM
They're already aware of the tap being delayable. It's probably going to be fixed.
As far as his damage goes it's really only his finishers that need adjusting. His comboed zone is fine tbh.

Old Raider was already a top 4v4 pick only because of stampede and his 50dmg zone.

Now stampede only allow one external hit but he still have it while his zone is still 50dmg but he has a lots of others buffs.

And i hope they are going to fix it asap because atm on console even when i bait it i miss the parry often enough to get mad at this.

LeriiSuitedUp
07-08-2019, 10:04 PM
You've got to be out of your mind to think his zone is okay. With how easy it is for raider to bully you when OoS and get you to react and on the ground, his ridiculous chain zone damage is okay? Not at all. There are other characters that have stupid punish damage, but none of them have the pressure raider has, or the ability to get and keep you OoS longer. His damage needs to be toned down, among other things.

AmonDarkGod
07-08-2019, 10:39 PM
You've got to be out of your mind to think his zone is okay. With how easy it is for raider to bully you when OoS and get you to react and on the ground, his ridiculous chain zone damage is okay? Not at all. There are other characters that have stupid punish damage, but none of them have the pressure raider has, or the ability to get and keep you OoS longer. His damage needs to be toned down, among other things.

Agreed. Waay too much damage