PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft needs to fix this.

Timeweaver67
07-07-2019, 01:50 AM
For about a week I have been having this issue that doesn't let me launch Uplay or any connected services without setting my computer time a month behind. Weird right? I did every possible fix I could find but none seemed to work. But that's okay I will just have to deal with ubisoft being a bad service for now. What I'm upset about is all the champion status I bought yesterday no longer there because I have to reset my date every single time I launch.

EvoX.
07-07-2019, 02:08 AM
Champion Status expires if you mess with your PC's date? The hell? Really didn't think it'd be tied locally to a user's PC.

Timeweaver67
07-08-2019, 12:38 AM
Yeah, I also bought some champion status without changing my date and it just dissapeared. I thought chaning the date was the issue but it is obviously just ubisoft.

UbiInsulin
07-08-2019, 01:52 AM
For about a week I have been having this issue that doesn't let me launch Uplay or any connected services without setting my computer time a month behind. Weird right? I did every possible fix I could find but none seemed to work. But that's okay I will just have to deal with ubisoft being a bad service for now. What I'm upset about is all the champion status I bought yesterday no longer there because I have to reset my date every single time I launch.

I'd definitely open a ticket with https://support.ubi.com , particularly so they can look into the problem with your champion status. I'll keep an eye out for more reports of the PC clock issue!