PDA

View Full Version : [BUGS] Camp White Oak

cool.trickle
07-05-2019, 08:56 PM
After completing the mission and receiving the mission rewards I went to leave via the helicopter, but the game froze as I was holding the F key to depart. I had to use Task Manager to close the game and restart. When I restarted I was back at the beginning of the mission but I did have the Stoner LMG mission reward. I believe the bug may have happened because I was in a group (as group leader) and both players left before I did. One player used the /leave command, while the other pressed F to depart at the helicopter.

Ubi-Mark.
07-08-2019, 09:07 AM
Hello cool.trickle,

Sorry to hear that. It's more than likely related to the crash, as it looks like you haven't reached the savepoint, which is the end of the mission by returning to the D.C. main area. Just out of curiosity, was it just one crash or did it happen multiple times?

cool.trickle
07-08-2019, 07:35 PM
I've only completed the mission once, so it was just one crash. When I restarted the game and found that I was at the beginning again, I just left the mission area using the map to return to D.C. main area. If I play the mission again, I'll try and recreate the crash and let you know what happens.

Ubi-Mark.
07-09-2019, 08:11 AM
Thanks! Hopefully the crash will not happen, but if it does, please let us know! :)

EzioAudi2re
07-09-2019, 04:11 PM
We a group of 2 had a different issue but still related to depart, so posting here.

It was in the Manning National Zoo mission. When we tried to depart at the start of the mission (not the end), I reached the BoO, while my friend got stuck under the heli. And neither was able to leave the mission nor reach BoO. And had to exit the game.

One more question, is Stoner LMG a random drop in PTS? Because I didn't get one, but my friend got it while in the same group.
Also, is it Stoner LMG or Stoner LAMG? Because that's what was shown in the chat notification when my friend got that drop.

Ubi-Mark.
07-10-2019, 08:30 AM
We a group of 2 had a different issue but still related to depart, so posting here.

It was in the Manning National Zoo mission. When we tried to depart at the start of the mission (not the end), I reached the BoO, while my friend got stuck under the heli. And neither was able to leave the mission nor reach BoO. And had to exit the game.

One more question, is Stoner LMG a random drop in PTS? Because I didn't get one, but my friend got it while in the same group.
Also, is it Stoner LMG or Stoner LAMG? Because that's what was shown in the chat notification when my friend got that drop.

Sorry to hear that. Could you drop us a short video if it happens again? About Stone LMG, this is a random drop. Unfortunately I cannot confirm if it's LMG or LAMG, as it might change on TU5, as PTS is just a testing phase.