PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at 45 acorns

nannerdw
07-04-2019, 10:30 PM
When I find a squirrel on a track and it tells me I earned acorns, the number of acorns that I have doesn't actually change. I have been stuck at 45 acorns for several weeks, and found at least 3 new squirrels in that time.

Ubi-Raziel
08-07-2019, 09:22 AM
When I find a squirrel on a track and it tells me I earned acorns, the number of acorns that I have doesn't actually change. I have been stuck at 45 acorns for several weeks, and found at least 3 new squirrels in that time.

Hello, I'm sorry for the late reply.

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, can you please check if your total of Acorns on the world map is different to the total in the main menu?

P4ss4gier57
11-28-2019, 07:41 AM
I have the same Problem since yesterday on the PC. I had 50 acorns and when I moved from the World Map to the ingame Shop, they disapeared and I was back at the 25 acorns, that I had before starting the game on this day. The 25 acorns I earned through finding squirrels yesterday in the base game events. When I restarted the game I was stuck at 25 acorns, the 25 missing never came back. I wanted to buy the "To the Faire" Track Pack, but now I am unable to do so. Please fix this.

MadMotoMan
11-28-2019, 04:43 PM
I had a bunch of them disapear too. I had enough to buy the Crawler (45) but when I went to get it I only had 15. I thought I'd accidently used them but the only other thing I bought cost only those gear coins.

P4ss4gier57
11-29-2019, 09:13 AM
I hope they will fix it soon, so I can play the new track pack. I need this acorns back. I don't want to buy them, only because of a bug. Perhaps it had something to do with the online connection. But as far as I know, I was online the whole time.