PDA

View Full Version : anti cheating sofware boots me off multiplayer

christophehm
04-17-2011, 05:28 PM
I have never used any sorts of cheating and I have never cheated on the multiplayer yet each time I join a multiplayer game it kicks me off saying that an anti cheating software called "punkbuster" kicked me off, cant play any multiplayer games because of this anyone have any solutions to this?

guircrc
04-18-2011, 11:51 AM
I passed the same problem but today is already solved. You have to uninstall and reinstall PunkBuster, but in some cases (like mine), it appears that is not installed (it's just you install). This happens because the PunkBuster not updated and you unable to play. Once you step details.
Good Luck!
(If you can take a picture of the problem can solve better)

christophehm
04-18-2011, 03:35 PM
could you tell me how to do that, im kind of a looser at this sort of stuff, especially when it involves digging through files. but if it means anythink it also says PnkBstrA.exe connection error ,hope you can help!

mmdore
04-18-2011, 08:35 PM
hey, a screenshot of the error message you're getting would be good but some things you can do are make sure pb is on your firewall exceptions list also update manually the pb for ac brotherhood here http://www.evenbalance.com/
(i got kicked and had to update manually when i first got the game). good luck