PDA

View Full Version : Ishak skill bug

PLBELLOTI
07-03-2019, 05:13 PM
Hello there
Got Ishak recently to 3 stars and noticed his air assassination skill is not working properly (it does appear as an option before entering the room, but it doesnt show when it should (only the attack one shows when on a ledge above)

I read sometime ago someone saying the same thing on a facebook comment

Thanks

Ubi-Bumble
07-04-2019, 06:26 PM
Hello there
Got Ishak recently to 3 stars and noticed his air assassination skill is not working properly (it does appear as an option before entering the room, but it doesnt show when it should (only the attack one shows when on a ledge above)

I read sometime ago someone saying the same thing on a facebook comment

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up! Luckily, we are currently investigating Ishak's Assassination Expert Skill on R3.

You can also report issues to our support team. If you provide screenshots and as many details as possible such as which mission you experienced the issue in, it will help us identify the cause of any problems. :o

PLBELLOTI
07-26-2019, 03:51 PM
The air assassination didnt work in any case in which it should (tried it in many stages), so I guess its not unlocking properly once Ishak reaches R3
Thanks for the feeedback

Sideshow Jed
07-29-2019, 12:03 AM
Is anyone else having similar trouble with Perina's freerunning ability?

PLBELLOTI
08-16-2019, 10:20 PM
Ive opened a support ticket and reported it, but still not fixed on this last 2.5.1 patch
Cheers