PDA

View Full Version : Constant Delta 03 errors at regular intervals

linejudgeor
07-02-2019, 05:44 AM
In short, I am constantly receiving D03 errors when playing. It is like clockwork in either multiplayer or single mode. You can set a watch by it, itís always 45 seconds after loading in game. I can tell itís coming because Iím shooting and doing no damage. Then controls freeze and then the error appears. Starting immediately will then produce an Echo error.

This also occurs during multiplayer when multiple enemies appear. I can recreate the issue by logging back in. This goes on for about an hour or two when the game stabilizes and I can then play for multiple hours with no issues.

Finally, my new Xbox headset constantly cuts out during all this. I can tell when the connection is stable because my sound is constant. When this occurs, I am usually pounded with damage by unseen enemies till I die. Then the error. I also know when I am about to be disconnected when I cannot loot anything.

Troubleshooting includes rebooting multiple times. Placing my Xbox in a dmz and also unlocking all ports as needed. Firewall has been turned off. New router purchased last week. IP address is static and Xbox dns is set to googles 8.8.8.8 etc. checking multiplayer status in Xbox shows no errors and NAT is set to open. And the connection is wired.

This started shortly after the free play weekend. I was able play for hours with no problems. Now itís a nightly occurrence for the past three weeks.

I love the game. Played the first one for hours on end. Want to keep going on this one as you can tell. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Ports are shown here
https://imgur.com/gallery/TSukiT4

linejudgeor
07-02-2019, 06:29 AM
Oh and I wanted to add, I have done all the steps in troubleshooting and attempted all items in the FAQ

SerjTargaryen
07-02-2019, 12:06 PM
the same! It's annoying since update 3.1

Ubi-Mark.
07-02-2019, 06:21 PM
Oh and I wanted to add, I have done all the steps in troubleshooting and attempted all items in the FAQ

Hello linejudgeor, welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear that you are unable to connect. Could you please create a ticket on our Support Site (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Cases/new)? Our support team will be more than happy to assist you. Once the ticket is created, please attach your port forwarding screenshot to it :)

linejudgeor
07-02-2019, 08:10 PM
Hello linejudgeor, welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear that you are unable to connect. Could you please create a ticket on our Support Site (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Cases/new)? Our support team will be more than happy to assist you. Once the ticket is created, please attach your port forwarding screenshot to it :)

Support ticket submitted. I really hope this helps!

Ubi-Redbeard
07-03-2019, 01:09 PM
Support ticket submitted. I really hope this helps!

Could you provide us with your case number? Once received, I will forward your case on to the relevant team.

linejudgeor
07-03-2019, 08:50 PM
Could you provide us with your case number? Once received, I will forward your case on to the relevant team.

Ubi-Redbeard
07-04-2019, 10:51 AM
Thanks for confirming that.

I can see this issue is being dealt with now.

Thanks for your patience while we look into this :)