PDA

View Full Version : First BUGS I met

jesusoftheants
07-01-2019, 07:50 PM
After completing 2 new missions I came across 3 issues.
1. Mission in zoo: when outcasts blow up the tunnel, physics of falling rocks is really off. They lool like made of plastic unlike the bridge explosion in Camp White Oak mission, that looks cool.
2. Ammo for gunner spec weapon come only in 50 bullets, is this intended?
3. New AR, laser attachment is bugged, it is displayed incorrectly.
Also, I didn't notice a few other issues, I've seen other users mentioning them too
4. I usually don't use armor kits, and I've noticed that travelling to safe locations doesn't refill grenades and armor kits as intended to.
5. If you travel to new mission locations, you don't have any special ammo, you have to collect them again, and being a Gunner it's really hard now, when you're getting 50 ammo instead of 75.
Also, this is a pic of wrong attachments to new AR.
https://i.imgur.com/drZ89MP.jpg

mikcy256
07-01-2019, 08:30 PM
I got stuck on a couple of rocks in the crocodile pit.

Not a bug but I can see some broken monitors/TVs because of the croc pit.

Ubi-RealDude
07-01-2019, 11:14 PM
Thank you for the feedback and reports here. jesusoftheants, could you please provide a little bit more information for the things you've mentioned? How are the physics off? What about the laser attachment is displaying incorrectly?

Thank you!

jesusoftheants
07-02-2019, 07:13 PM
Thank you for the feedback and reports here. jesusoftheants, could you please provide a little bit more information for the things you've mentioned? How are the physics off? What about the laser attachment is displaying incorrectly?

Thank you!

I updated the original post, please check.

DymmerLite
07-03-2019, 04:49 AM
I was successufuly able to join a group of random players but after I did we all sat in a lobby waiting for the server to load and it never did so everyone left.

Ubi-Mark.
07-03-2019, 12:30 PM
I was successufuly able to join a group of random players but after I did we all sat in a lobby waiting for the server to load and it never did so everyone left.

Sorry to hear that, has it happened just once or multiple times?

DymmerLite
07-03-2019, 01:23 PM
It has happened multiple times.

Ubi-Mark.
07-03-2019, 01:49 PM
It has happened multiple times.

Thanks for the confirmation, I'll pass it on to the development team for further investigation!