PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Who is tired of...?

PsychoFritz
03-31-2005, 12:45 PM

PsychoFritz
03-31-2005, 12:45 PM

CapnAJ
03-31-2005, 12:49 PM
Almost all of the games I own are crash free and no discernable bugs (or at least nothing that stopped me enjoying the game)... but following forums related to the games, gives the impression that it wasn't even tested before release.

SS.DJSatane
03-31-2005, 12:55 PM
I agree, instead of having people complain, they should try to help and collect/test the bugs for the devs to find and easily learn how to reproduce. Remember, they are working on a patch, the more usefull information they can get off community the better the patch will be.

PsychoFritz
03-31-2005, 12:59 PM
This is not a game for the X-Box or the Playstation 2...this a PC game. There are too many different machine configurations out there to write the program perfectly for...unlike with the PS2 or X-box where they know exactly what hardware they are writing for. Plus with a PC they need to write for a range of system specs. There are going to be problems with PC games...there always has been and always will be. They are working to fix the problems and improve the game.

PsychoFritz
03-31-2005, 01:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SS.DJSatane:
I agree, instead of having people complain, they should try to help and collect/test the bugs for the devs to find and easily learn how to reproduce. Remember, they are working on a patch, the more usefull information they can get off community the better the patch will be. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This exactly what we should be doing if we want a better game.

NaturalBornGoth
03-31-2005, 01:05 PM
I had some sound issues... which i solved by deactivating sound acceleration. But other than that the game works like a charm.

halmex
03-31-2005, 01:19 PM
I have a asus p4p800vm board. latest bios revison, p4 3.0g (hyper thread) Nvidia fx5900xt 1g 400mhz dual ram.

No problem what so ever runing this game. But then agen. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif very few games out there that never gives me any troubble on the preformance part. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif radeon and adm processors gives more problems.. intel and nvidia better solution

KiwiVenge
03-31-2005, 01:30 PM
I am tired of hearing people complain about it, but then again I don't have to come here and read their posts.
If I was having problems, this is exactly where I would be, *****in for all I am worth.
Thing that gets me, is even when out and out trolls post to get a reaction, everyone perpertuates the thread.
Beginning post- This game SUX and so does anyone who likes it!
All the rest of the posts- No it doesn't!
My advice is do not even reply to troll posts, you only make the title of the thread stay visable on the top of the board. If people are having problems, and come here asking for help, then reply with whatever you have to offer.
If people come here to vent, then let them.
If people come here to be trolls, ignore them.