PDA

View Full Version : Some of the things "For Honor" needs to do to get better

Eros_Cupid
06-30-2019, 08:47 AM
Hi, I'm a user from Asia who played For Honor about 700 hours.
First, I apologize that my English is not good and I will tell you a few things.

1. Needs an intermediate step between BOT levels 2 and 3.
Simple reason, 2 is too weak, 3 is too strong.

2. Need to change the goals of the quest to victory, not just play.
That way, users will be more serious about the game and users who play the game faithfully will not be harmed.

3. Need to further activate the rank mode.
In PvP games, the activation of Rank Mode is paramount. But in "For Honor," the 1:1 rank mode is dead and 4:4 doesn't exist.
Trying to activate by increasing compensation in 1:1 rank mode and changing the "Breach" to rank mode can be helpful.

4. It shall not meet BOT in "Duel vs player" mode.
This is a very weird experience.

Actually, I want to say a lot, but it is hard because I am not used to English. I know the developers are trying, but I hope you'll cheer up.
Many Asian users are hoping this year won't be the last year of "For Honor." I wish you all a good time.

Halvtand
06-30-2019, 11:45 AM
Hello from Europe. Welcome. You have no need to worry about your English, it is just fine.

I think these are wonderful suggestions. But about number 2, changing order to winning: It used to be about winning, but many complained that orders were too hard to fulfill so it was changed to just playing. If you'd like it changed back I understand, I just thought it would be good to get this information out.

Tyrjo
06-30-2019, 01:13 PM
It's like they don't care about ranked mode. The MM and point system is terrible. They don't even give out steel for those community orders, when they have a golden chance to incentivize the mode...

"But ranked is only filled with try hards" Yes, because the game doesn't incentivize it. If they did, it would be filled with all kinds of player skills.

Devs: "We don't want to force someone into playing ranked". It's not like someone is holding a gun to their head, is it? We understand what you mean though. You don't want to "lose a player" to the salt induction 1v1 can produce when you don't have team mates to blame. Players will stay if the game goes "you're good, you're awesome" all the time.