PDA

View Full Version : Trade coins

StuntmanDan84
06-29-2019, 10:39 AM
As Iíve maxed all but the available gold heroes thereís only 1 item to buy with trade coins each day. Each day I do the 4 legacy missions that offer a chance of getting gold characters so end up earning more trade coins than I can spend. So I currently have over 35k and growing each day.

Would it be possible to add some other items to the store that can be bought with trade coins? Maybe like the stuff that can be bought with regular coins.

blocka_vii
08-02-2019, 01:57 PM
If your talking about database credits, I too have more than I can ever spend. I have over 78000. With Most of my heroes 5*s I can only buy one a day. More options to use these would be awesome. Some suggestions........ be able to buy event DNA cubes, or resources, or even buy other currencies.

StuntmanDan84
08-03-2019, 12:04 AM
Yeah that is what I was on about. I now have about 85k. I’d be happy enough just being able to buy some more stuff in the store with them, like crafting materials. But I prefer your idea of being able to convert it even if the conversation rate was low. With the elite training room there is finally something to do with coins, but the upgrades get very expensive very quickly.

Similarly I have over 2m lumber and 600m stones. This is way more than needed for upgrades. But as far as I can tell they can’t be sold or used for anything else.

Ima_Smakya
08-03-2019, 06:30 AM
I agree, I'd love to be able to convert to gold to use for the stat upgrades. Keep in mind there are still plenty of empty rooms in the HQ, so who knows what's in store for us. I'd love to have rooms for smelting all my excess copper, tin, etc into T5 and up mats, as well as deconstruct excess gear into some of the original mats.
Very curious at this point as to what the extra wing in HQ was intended for