PDA

View Full Version : Im new here, but I've got some info to share

Mikatsuki95
08-01-2011, 12:27 AM
Hello to all who read this, I am new here yes so forgive me if whatever I say is old information. Offer any and all criticism, questions, opinions please. I'll try to be direct and stick close to the facts. BE WARNED THERE MAY BE SPOILERS FOR SOME OF YOU

THE VIDEO:when you solve all of the clusters there's a video as you all know that holds an executable file. Some people have given attention to what appears to be a child/woman in the video. I noticed two things: ONE: watch the video and keep your eyes to the left of the screen. There appears to be a white nonhuman face. To me it looked like a demon. And TWO: there are voices in the clips, not just static. In some of the clips you can make out words, I myself could only make out this,"is not easy." What was said before I couldn't tell. But I should note I could tell a female voice said that. But that was all I could make out. Maybe one of you will succeed where I didn't there.

INSIDE THE CLUSTER: I don't know what significance this will be but if you'd like, play the game and repeat a puzzle. Before walking into the block stop for a second and wait a few moments. Notice how different the music is in the background and how its not even part of the soundtrack? Also look on the ground. Notice how it reflects Ezio's body? Well go around the block and you'll see a very large shadow of something. Looked like a city to me. But check for yourself and be the judge of what it is.

This isn't everything I wish to share yet, but I don't want to mash it all into one giant post. I hope this gives some new insight.

Artemis88
08-01-2011, 01:58 AM
We're actually doing a breakdown of the video if you want to join us - http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/3381011939 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3381011939)

In terms of the image of a city, is it anything we've seen before in the games e.g. Rome, Acre or anything we've seen from Revelations or anything from the games?

Mikatsuki95
08-01-2011, 02:09 AM
I could tell the shadow was too large to be anything less of a building. Aside from that nothing was too distinctive. Personally I believe its a modern city. A possible connection to Revelations and maybe a place Desmond visited sometime in his life. Thanks for the link as well. Now I'm going to share my next bit of info

16 AND THE ANIMUS: anyone ever think that when playing the puzzles the words the animus said might have been 16? It seemed to be showing an awareness, and also emotion. EX:"Where have you been? I missed you." That was said when you begin puzzle 10. Then here's something that bothers me: a possible human machine hybrid.

I may be off a little on the quotes in my examples. EX:"Emotions centers active. Now I understand." Now this next example is in puzzle 10. Ex:"Reasoning centers active. I understand. I understand what I must do. Why I am here. I must.. Long Term Memory Centers active. No. get it out. Get it out. kill me." And before you meet 16 "compiling subsystems. Tendons. Infrastructure. heart." Attention on the 'heart' part there.

Now I doubt a simple machine says any of these things. But I'll two last examples supporting the idea that 16 somehow placed himself in the animus. In AC he left two messages in his blood. "I went into the abyss and never returned." Somewhere in the animus maybe? And "They drained my mind and made it theirs. I drained my body to show you where I found it." And Desmond said in ACII when you first find a glyph that 16 was telling them to look in the animus. I can't prove this, but I believe there are some connections to what I've just posted here.

In Revelations the question to who or what 16 is will be answered. The wait is killing me. And judging by the new Desmond trailer I know two things. One: we haven't seen the last of 16's blood writing. And Two: for whatever reason, Lucy's name was seen written in blood so there's definitely more to learn about her. I'm going to be playing that game for sooo long when I get it.

LightRey
08-01-2011, 04:07 AM
Wait wait wait wait wait. before I read the rest of all this, what exactly is a nonhuman face supposed to be?

Artemis88
08-01-2011, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
Wait wait wait wait wait. before I read the rest of all this, what exactly is a nonhuman face supposed to be?

A non-human face http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Mikatsuki95
08-01-2011, 08:27 AM
Have you ever seen a Japanese demon mask in a game or movie or something? Well to me it kinda looked like that but it should be easy to spot.