PDA

View Full Version : What the Nobushi represent in the world of For Honor ?

MessirePhilippe
06-28-2019, 11:06 AM
Hi everyone, like the title say, i asking that because i dont see
the place of the Nobushi in the War of For Honor , for example , Warden is knight of a ancient order , berserker is warrior trained by Shaman , Aramusha is "mercenary" , etc,etc but for Nobu i don't know , what you think ?

AmonDarkGod
06-28-2019, 11:22 AM
They are the agile protectors of the Japanese villages and towns

MessirePhilippe
06-28-2019, 11:33 AM
They are the agile protectors of the Japanese villages and towns

Ok but does we know if they have a order,a group ? That just random women who want to protect people so she take Naginata and kill enemy ? No more ? Your description fit with the work of guard around city , is that ?

Klingentaenz3r
06-28-2019, 11:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcq4UbWDoJ0

you can expect them to be some sort of order. Nobushis are a mysterium. The samurai don't know them. But they ain't random. They are people (to be more accurate: women) who took up the task. And they are extraordinary well trained.

Goat_of_Vermund
06-28-2019, 11:58 AM
Lol? Berserker trained by the shaman? The shaman is barely able to speak, has about 80IQ. Berserkers are not bright either of course, but they are just a bit dumb, not outright insane.

Nobushi is a protector order of the villages. I always assumed that they lived among the people, trained in secret, and when needed, put up their masks, with their identity concealed from everyone else.

MessirePhilippe
06-28-2019, 12:15 PM
In the thread of Archo-Vax where he explain the lore , he write that for the berserker if i remember well , i just rewrite what he write , sorry if that not that . Thanks for the answer that give me good idea of the Character , Secret villager who trained in secret for the protection and thr fact she wears a mask not for protection or intimidated the enemy but for protect their identity , that cool thank you = )