PDA

View Full Version : after save enemy ships dont fire when i load my save

maxedout00
04-15-2010, 10:10 AM
ive just installed silent hunter 3 in to vistia works perfect but when i save a mission and load it the enemy dont attack

deep.sharks
04-15-2010, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by maxedout00:
ive just installed silent hunter 3 in to vistia works perfect but when i save a mission and load it the enemy dont attack

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">welcome maxedout00</span>
<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">you have made a mission with your mission editor ?</span>

maxedout00
04-15-2010, 11:16 AM
hi thanks for ur quick replay no im simply playing the single player mission happy times and narvick both when i save load the save they dont shoot i can simply go past the warspite its crazy. this verion is the revival version so its compatible with vista is there a patch to solve this thanks again

deep.sharks
04-15-2010, 11:42 AM
hi thanks for ur quick replay no im simply playing the single player mission happy times and narvick both when i save load the save they dont shoot i can simply go past the warspite its crazy. this verion is the revival version so its compatible with vista is there a patch to solve this thanks again

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Download the Silent Hunter 3 patch 1.4 </span>
<span class="ev_code_YELLOW"> Improve the performance of Silent Hunter 3 by running a free scan for system errors</span>

visite link : http://www.softwarepatch.com/g.../silent-hunter3.html (http://www.softwarepatch.com/games/silent-hunter3.html)

maxedout00
04-16-2010, 08:32 AM
went to the bottom of my menu it says 1.4 its already patched up the problem still presists

deep.sharks
04-16-2010, 11:31 AM
went to the bottom of my menu it says 1.4 its already patched up the problem still presists

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">1 question ? you have that problem in other single missions to ? or only in happy times & and narvick ? I am afraid I can not help you, when you save a mission and load it the enemy dont attack ? very strange </span>

maxedout00
04-16-2010, 11:39 AM
every mission even single player i dont know why my version is from focus revival its compatinble with my vistia my old copy isnt never had this problem thanks for trying

maxedout00
04-16-2010, 11:52 AM
could you do me a favour if you can play the bismark mission in single player surfuce the boat wait till they shoot then save it quit out and load see if they still shoot its crazy thanks if you could try this mate

deep.sharks
04-16-2010, 01:31 PM
could you do me a favour if you can play the bismark mission in single player surfuce the boat wait till they shoot then save it quit out and load see if they still shoot its crazy thanks if you could try this mate

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">my single missions work perfectly. wait until the Bismark and the enemy shoot at each other can not .I load the single mission bismark ..ships start shooting at each other just as the game begins at ..I shooting a few ships ........ .... save the game , load the save game and the game just go on as usual. single missions is in your DVD game . the problem is in your DVD game itself. that the enemy is not shooting is very strange . I have experience with Silent Hunter 3. I can host in multiplayer single missions with more subs in the game . I do not know where you bought your SH-3 game ? This seems very strange to me . my single missions work perfectly . where you bought your SH-3 game ? </span>

maxedout00
04-16-2010, 02:58 PM
thanks for doing that mate bought it from amaozn type in google revival silent hunter 3 made by a company called focus

maxedout00
04-16-2010, 03:05 PM
thanks for doing that mate bought it from amaozn type in google revival silent hunter 3 made by a company called focus meant to say this company released it made it compatible with vistia rempved the star protection system which stoped my old copy from working iv emailed the makes have to wait til mon to get back in touch got silent hunter 5 but its got as much problems lol it needs the new patch lol thanks for doing this mate

deep.sharks
04-16-2010, 04:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maxedout00:
thanks for doing that mate bought it from amaozn type in google revival silent hunter 3 made by a company called focus meant to say this company released it made it compatible with vistia rempved the star protection system which stoped my old copy from working iv emailed the makes have to wait til mon to get back in touch got silent hunter 5 but its got as much problems lol it needs the new patch lol thanks for doing this mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">careful what you buy on the internet. I buy my DVDs in a by Ubisoft itself or Gameshop . good luck http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif</span>

AndyJWest
04-16-2010, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by deep.sharks:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maxedout00:
thanks for doing that mate bought it from amaozn type in google revival silent hunter 3 made by a company called focus meant to say this company released it made it compatible with vistia rempved the star protection system which stoped my old copy from working iv emailed the makes have to wait til mon to get back in touch got silent hunter 5 but its got as much problems lol it needs the new patch lol thanks for doing this mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">careful what you buy on the internet. I buy my DVDs in a by Ubisoft itself or Gameshop . good luck http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From what I can tell, Focus Multimedia are official Ubisoft licence holders/distributors. The version I bought retail in the UK has both Focus and Ubisoft logos on it, and I see no reason at all to think it is anything other than legitimate.

I doubt very much your problem is anything to do with where you purchased the disc.

maxedout00
04-16-2010, 11:19 PM
i agree i was talking to some one else they down loaded it throyugh stem it does the same

maxedout00
04-16-2010, 11:53 PM
thanks for everything deep shark i relised this only happens in single player mission not in the campaing map so means dont save in single player ive met other people who have this problem it the version thats just been released this year that has this problem thanks again mate

maxedout00
04-17-2010, 08:18 AM
deep shark i found out what the problem is after the 1.4 patch play the bismark mission again they still shoot at each other but not you the stealth meater remains green so ur not detected