PDA

View Full Version : Will for honor be on ps5 at 60fps?

NinjaRonin85
06-24-2019, 06:14 PM
Would be nice to play the game at 60fps on ps5 could we get the pc version on ps5? As the game is balanced for pc version, maybe even cross play with pc on ps5 so the match making don't take 3 weeks.

The_B0G_
06-24-2019, 07:10 PM
Doubt it, unless ps5 is a separate platform than ps4. Otherwise it would be a disadvantage to use a ps4 against someone with a ps5.

Also, if it were a separate platform I think they would have a very small player base which would mean slow and unfair matchmaking.

OhHowSheGoingEh
06-25-2019, 10:45 PM
Would be nice to play the game at 60fps on ps5 could we get the pc version on ps5? As the game is balanced for pc version, maybe even cross play with pc on ps5 so the match making don't take 3 weeks.

Thats funny that you think this game will still have a playerbase when the next gen consoles release.

rottmeister
06-25-2019, 10:53 PM
Thats funny that you think this game will still have a playerbase when the next gen consoles release.

I bet we'll still have a playerbase going by then considering their release is apparently not that far away. As long as they don't mess up their next E3 appearance (if they'll even go then) or do something stupid / stop adding content.

I have a feeling that by the middle/end of next year I'll be returning to this thread to type "They did something stupid."

MrB3NX
06-26-2019, 03:24 AM
how about switching to PC and not worry about all that ?

OhHowSheGoingEh
06-26-2019, 06:29 AM
I bet we'll still have a playerbase going by then considering their release is apparently not that far away. As long as they don't mess up their next E3 appearance (if they'll even go then) or do something stupid / stop adding content.

I have a feeling that by the middle/end of next year I'll be returning to this thread to type "They did something stupid."

The next update you'll be back here.

MessirePhilippe
06-26-2019, 11:58 AM
how about switching to PC and not worry about all that ?

Because people like console, have a group of friends, like the community or special release game on it , personally i have a Xbox and i don't see me return to Pc , i like the console , even with all the restrictions and less potential the console have .

The_B0G_
06-26-2019, 12:28 PM
Because people like console, have a group of friends, like the community or special release game on it , personally i have a Xbox and i don't see me return to Pc , i like the console , even with all the restrictions and less potential the console have .

Same here, my PC can run For Honor on highest settings, but all my friends are on PS4, I doubt I'll ever make the switch.

Pretty much just use my PC for RTS games, Total War mostly.

RenegadeRasta
06-26-2019, 03:32 PM
Then it'll get locked because DoN't ReViVe gHoSt tHrEaD.

MessirePhilippe
06-26-2019, 04:13 PM
Same here, my PC can run For Honor on highest settings, but all my friends are on PS4, I doubt I'll ever make the switch.

Pretty much just use my PC for RTS games, Total War mostly.

If i have a Pc back that was for play Heroes Might and magic 5 , Oblivion/Skyrim modded ^^