PDA

View Full Version : Console is getting ridiculous

jmac70
06-22-2019, 04:12 PM
Okay I understand 500ms attacks come on 400ms attacks on almost every character now is a bit much now lawbringer massive staff with a axe 400ms raider stun tap was fine before. Blocking barely seems to work now block in the direction of the attack and still I get it. I love this game I put alot of time into but I'm fed up with is BS on this platform

The_B0G_
06-22-2019, 05:19 PM
Fixing the games problem by adding 400-500 ms attacks to everyone just blurred the lines between different classes. Now every character needs 400-500 ms attacks to compete, or an abundance of HA like Hitokiri.

AmonDarkGod
06-22-2019, 06:35 PM
For Honor is not meant to play on Console if you dont have god like senses and reacting

Sneakly20
06-22-2019, 07:03 PM
Fixing the games problem by adding 400-500 ms attacks to everyone just blurred the lines between different classes. Now every character needs 400-500 ms attacks to compete, or an abundance of HA like Hitokiri.

I disagree on the 400ms attacks. Not everyone needs one to compete. Nor does everyone need hyperarmor. Right now there is a basic fight system that favors defense. And mechanics that work with or around this system. Like unblockable attacks, bashes and hyper armor.

I donít think I understand how a character can have an abundance of hyper armor outside maybe bezerker. Hito has it early on one heavy and on her finishing light.

The_B0G_
06-22-2019, 07:11 PM
I disagree on the 400ms attacks. Not everyone needs one to compete. Nor does everyone need hyperarmor. Right now there is a basic fight system that favors defense. And mechanics that work with or around this system. Like unblockable attacks, bashes and hyper armor.

I donít think I understand how a character can have an abundance of hyper armor outside maybe bezerker. Hito has it early on one heavy and on her finishing light.

If they don't need 400-500 ms attacks to compete why are all reworks getting either that or HA?

Hitokiri has 4 attacks with HA, and 2 of those attacks are also unblockable.

Sneakly20
06-22-2019, 07:28 PM
If they don't need 400-500 ms attacks to compete why are all reworks getting either that or HA?

Hitokiri has 4 attacks with HA, and 2 of those attacks are also unblockable.

Depends on how you wanna look at it. 500ms attacks are the norm. 600ms lights are a dead move. And lawbringer didnít get hyper armor. Raider got hyper armor because you can light him out of his combo heavies too easy. Thatís all he has hyper armor on. His combo heavy and heavy finisher. The damage wasnít needed tho.

I take back my earlier statement. I was referring to her attacks only. She does have 3 sets of hyper armor. However when I said heavy I meant all of her charged increments. Her finisher light and her sweep having hyper armor are her other 2.

The_B0G_
06-22-2019, 07:58 PM
Depends on how you wanna look at it. 500ms attacks are the norm. 600ms lights are a dead move. And lawbringer didnít get hyper armor. Raider got hyper armor because you can light him out of his combo heavies too easy. Thatís all he has hyper armor on. His combo heavy and heavy finisher. The damage wasnít needed tho.

I take back my earlier statement. I was referring to her attacks only. She does have 3 sets of hyper armor. However when I said heavy I meant all of her charged increments. Her finisher light and her sweep having hyper armor are her other 2.

LB heavys are just as easy to deal with as Raider heavys are. Raider's can already be soft feinted into stunning tap, so are already superior to LB's heavy attacks, yet he gets HA on top of being able to soft feint, Raider also has unblockable heavy's that can be soft feinted, theres really no comparison between the two that can explain why one hero got HA and not the other.

*Edit for spelling errors

AmonDarkGod
06-22-2019, 08:19 PM
Hitokiri doesnt have reliable combo perhaps his starting HA on his heavy should be delayed and given a better combo