PDA

View Full Version : plos buff centurion

segnor_bandito
06-22-2019, 07:20 AM
It's been years roman boy has been **** on by everyone , he needs good tools to play not only the cutscene plis make it happen

LordKephas20252
06-22-2019, 09:25 PM
i agree, probably he is the worst chararcter in the game now

Valoredramack
06-23-2019, 06:09 AM
i agree, probably he is the worst chararcter in the game now

Actually Shinobi is the worst character in the game now. Centurion has mix-ups that can still land.

OhHowSheGoingEh
06-23-2019, 06:54 AM
Actually Shinobi is the worst character in the game now. Centurion has mix-ups that can still land.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha... wait your serious? Let me laugh even harder HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LordKephas20252
06-23-2019, 11:36 AM
mix-ups? 600ms lights are mix ups? heavies without HA are mix ups? if try to do mix ups with him people use just 1 light to interrupt you and everything in his kit is dodgeable,and punishable with a gb (except the kick but it is easy to dodge too). in my opinion shinobi is a good character, safe opener, good zone attack, he can do 2 light for a 20+ damage he have everything, a lot of people says that's boring to play against him because when you use him you are the "game master" with his high mobility

Lukettle
06-25-2019, 10:15 AM
If they do buff him in any significant way, they better make his cutscene un-guaranteed or take it away. It absolutely mustn't stay as it is now. Make his charged heavies not stun you long enough for his charged fist to knock you down. The amount of damage he can currently do from a single parry/guard break shouldn't be a thing. Its one of most frustrating unfun things to deal with in the game as an opponent. Even with no wall, from heavy parry he can still knee you in the face, deal damage with the feat and then get actual weapon hit. More than most characters get. If he wants to take the risk and charge his punch, that's up to him. Add some trick to it so its not completely useless/too easy to avoid I suppose.

Hormly
06-25-2019, 07:23 PM
Cent is horribly designed from the ground up

Goat_of_Vermund
06-25-2019, 08:28 PM
I made a rework plan about him recently, which I will ehare here. On one hand, he is very weak when you only use safe stuff against him. On the other hand, if you use anything unsafe, it might cost you half your health easily, so the experience is very unfun, you either kill him with 100 bashes, or risk 65 damage. I regarded both side. I made some small changes compared to the last plans, but is largely the same.

Changes:

1. The uncharged jab no longer grants anything. Instead, it deals 10 damage and blinds the target. Recovery is 600ms (guaranteed dodge attack).
2. Charged jab deals 10 damage, blinds and unbalances the target. 40 damage pin on grounded opponents guaranteed. It tracks dodges on the normal jab's timing. Recovery is 900ms (guaranteed guardbreak on side dodge).
3. Chains replaced with an infinite stance (very much like Hitokiri's Mugen-ryuu): lights, heavies, throws, the kick and uncharged jabs can be followed up even on miss, by a light, heavy, charged heavy, jab, charged jab or quick throw. Charged jab, fully charged unblockable heavy and quick throw (if countered) ends the stance.
4. Normal heavy deals 22 damage (guaranteed after any parry or the counter knee). Charged heavy deals 30 damage (halfcharged version guaranteed on a light parry). Unblockable charged heavy deals 35 damage and ends the chain (guaranteed on wallsplat, you can now charge even the openers fully). Every heavy is feintable, up to the very end of the animation.
5. The charged heavy pin no longer starts a cutscene, as it does not guarantee anything. Instead, it gets a new effect: it breaks hyperarmor. I think a black indicator could represent this, with maybe the sword getting a black aura.
5. Quickthrow can be inputted by Back+Guardbreak, after any throw or attack, safe for a Charged Heavy, Charged Jab, or any attack that were stopped on block or superior block. Guardbreak softfeint from heavies also replaced with the quick throw.
6. Forward jump heavy deals 30 damage and starts the stance, even on miss.
7. The second and third part of the zone are feintable, chargable into pin (and if not fully charged into an unblockable, count as a normal heavy in the stance, and the charged pin is also feintable until the last frames), and softfeintable into quickthrow. The first part deals 15 damage, down from 25.

Feats: Haymaker should deal only 5 damage. Centurion's march, with the changes, should be an effective alternative.