PDA

View Full Version : Can not attack actors after two dialogues.

Slackbladder100
06-21-2019, 10:29 PM
So this is the scene - Cave, 3 actors, I talk to one then talk to the second, I then have two options kill the one I have just spoken to (second actor) or return to the first actor I spoke to.
If I kill the second actor in first option it's fine and quest continues.
If I go back to the first actor I am given another option - end quest (fail) or attack second actor. If I choose attack second actor (like the 2nd option in the first choice) the two enemies have their quest markers on their heads but are immune.
So I have a dialogue block leading to a kill block and another dialogue block. The second dialogue block then leads to a quest fail and the original kill block. Behaviours are unchanged between first dialogue block and kill block and second dialogue block and kill block
So I have no idea why it doesn't work.

Click on the link to see a screengrab of the layout. Any insight would be welcome.

https://imgur.com/QTJisv7

Slackbladder100
06-21-2019, 11:26 PM
Okay. Worked it out. Every time you have a dialogue block you have to reset the behaviours of everyone. So even though they were all set in the first dialogue block in the second they had been removed so i had to reset them. Makes sense, i guess. Keep forgetting I'm dealing with I's and 0's. basically.