PDA

View Full Version : Suspended from game

LostDarknight
06-21-2019, 03:43 PM
I quess some A-Hole reported me again.Now I cant get into the game.Didnt used any hate or racist words and you efin baned me.REALY HOW THIS WORLD BECOME FULL OF *****ES that cries when they got 'insulted' They can be total dicks ingame in we get punished for their **** play and spam crap when we say something to the cancer players!
If I damn bought this game I expect no damn suspension or ban from game.Got some words unspoken for Ubisoft that I will rather keep it to myself before I get permanent ban...FFS! I don't realy like your code of conduct,its too strict.
Any one knows how long till I can play this crap game again?(Crap cuz of the players) Have a nice day.

rottmeister
06-21-2019, 05:23 PM
Have you gotten an email from Ubi? Maybe it says for how long you've been banned? If it's not in that email, I'd suggest you reach out to Ubisoft support.

As a bit of advice: try not to curse so much. These players are trying to get a reaction out of you and if they find you cursing a lot, they'll get you banned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25f2IgIrkD4

Goat_of_Vermund
06-21-2019, 06:41 PM
I personally report anyone who is offensive towards me. If I am after a long shift and want to enjoy the game for an hour, I don't need some jerk with ego problems cursing at me (and to probably anyone else). Just leave that lobby if someone is irritating you.

GoldenSandstorm
06-21-2019, 07:16 PM
my man why even curse people out to begin with

UbiInsulin
06-21-2019, 07:35 PM
I don't know the details of what happened in your case, but it seems like it's probably time to take the hint and engage differently with other players. I'm not aware of any plans to change the Code of Conduct.

AmonDarkGod
06-21-2019, 07:37 PM
Chill a bit

allenhollow
06-21-2019, 08:42 PM
i got suspended yesterday too because i said ez to someone who insulted me all the game, and i didn't get an email -_- and yes the Code of Conduct help ubi to ban someone without giving him details instead of helping the player to learn from his mistakes

MessirePhilippe
06-21-2019, 09:13 PM
i got suspended yesterday too because i said ez to someone who insulted me all the game, and i didn't get an email -_- and yes the Code of Conduct help ubi to ban someone without giving him details instead of helping the player to learn from his mistakes

Whoosh

AmonDarkGod
06-21-2019, 09:20 PM
Ok here is the thing dont even talk to salty ppl just kill them and move on

Goat_of_Vermund
06-21-2019, 09:58 PM
Ok here is the thing dont even talk to salty ppl just kill them and move on

Exactly. If you don't enjoy playing with them, finish the game and leave. If they actually insult you, report without giving any answer.
And just to know: every playstyle is irritating for someone. You are either a spammer, a turtle, a coward, you use some broken characters someone hates etc. You have the right to feel that way, I for example barely give any shinobi a rematch. You don't have the right to throw insults however.

EvoX.
06-22-2019, 11:47 AM
You gotta stop these misdemeanors at some point, you rascal.

Eroglas
06-22-2019, 12:54 PM
I don't know the details of what happened in your case, but it seems like it's probably time to take the hint and engage differently with other players. I'm not aware of any plans to change the Code of Conduct.
Hey, I see you in every comment talking as if representing Ubisoft. Are you a staff or something?

Vakris_One
06-22-2019, 01:40 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l60MnDJklnM

LostDarknight
06-22-2019, 06:09 PM
no mail received anywhere. Next time il try not to rage over spamers.But its hard to be silent :)

AmonDarkGod
06-22-2019, 06:34 PM
giving them the silent treatment makes them more salty :p

UbiInsulin
06-22-2019, 11:10 PM
Hey, I see you in every comment talking as if representing Ubisoft. Are you a staff or something?

Yep! I'm a Community Representative.

InebriatedPalm
06-23-2019, 10:53 AM
Best thing to do is keep your cool. Banter is one thing but players who constantly harass you are generally just trying to get a rise out of you and the only thing to do is to finish your match and move on. Getting upset wont improve the situation and shooting right back with the insults only hurts you if they decide to use that as an excuse to report you.

Honestly it's always surprised how much multiplayer can upset certain players but I'll be damned if FH doesnt have some of the worst out there.

If I find myself getting upset I've learned that the best thing for me is to take a deep breath, finish the match, give a good old "Good Fight!" To whom it may concern and leave the lobby. If things continue to escalate, repeated the before mentioned but then just turn the game off for a bit. Its vital to remember that, as seriously as some take it, it's still just a video game and not worth getting riled up over.