PDA

View Full Version : None of the stories I *** show in game. No matter what one it is

homleshobo
06-21-2019, 03:43 AM
Anyone else have this problem?

PinkHusky433
06-21-2019, 12:59 PM
Hello Homelehobo,

Please make sure that you have enabled the Story Mode inside the Gameplay Options. Once enabled and completed Chapter 1, you should see the Published Stories as map icons and in the See Stories at the bottom right end of the screen when looking at the Quest Log. For Stories that you have created, they are accessible for you to test through the My Stories button in the Main Menu.

MAN1KOO
06-21-2019, 02:54 PM
Same here, enabled story mode and tried adding stories but still only coming up with the one that i have published.

MAN1KOO
06-21-2019, 02:59 PM
Well just found out that the quests are added into the actual game menu. https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2073732-Accessing-your-quests-in-game
Follow the steps hope they help mate

UbiCosmos
06-25-2019, 01:19 AM
Hello homleshobo,

To access added quests:
-Go into your game
-Open your quest log
-and select Story Log at the bottom right corner

To access your own created stories, they are available in the main menu under My Stories.

Notes:
-If you have parental controls activated (on console) the Story Creator Mode will not show up.
-Story Creator Mode will also not show up if the pop-up prompt when starting the game was dismissed. This can be turned back on in the game options.

If you are still having issues, please let me know!