PDA

View Full Version : Couch co-op / versus

AurumWeaver
06-20-2019, 12:34 AM
So this must definitely get asked every so often, but are there possible plans for a couch co-op or couch versus mode for the game? We know FH didn't have that for launch and in the first years because they wanted to focus on other things, but I'm thinking that now could be as good a time as any to roll that out. The game is solid now and with a lot more content, a vs or co-op mode on the same console/screen would be a really nice addition.

Vendelkin
06-20-2019, 04:36 AM
Please do this, I've wanted this since day one

The_B0G_
06-20-2019, 06:24 PM
It would have to be split screen. Not sure that would be cost effective considering how rarely it would be used. Just my opinion.

AurumWeaver
07-10-2019, 11:11 PM
I don't know. I don't play with a lot of people online, and when I do it's usually on cooperative games like Warframe or Payday 2. On the other hand, I keep having people ever to my place who really like what they see with FH but don't have a computer good enough to run the game. From where I stand, it'd definitely be an often-used feature.

CKD-Guly
07-11-2019, 12:30 AM
I agree, I used to have people come over to my house to play SFV, if I could get to do the same with FH it would be awesome