PDA

View Full Version : Unselecting heroes for team

poppaserf
06-19-2019, 10:54 PM
There might be a way already to do this and I'm just unaware. If so, please let me know.

Let's say I just completed a mission that had traps, so my hero team has two trappers and one stealth.

I go to the next mission that requires dps, healer and assassin. For now, it looks like I have to scroll to each hero's profile box and unclick it to remove the hero from the team (default sort by power score).

Is there a "clear all heroes/team" button? If I'm bringing an entirely new team, it shouldn't require me to scroll through the current team and unselect them.

Op71M_M4T3
06-20-2019, 01:03 PM
While I don't think there is a "clear team" button, there is a way to make the process a little bit quicker. Instead of scrolling through the character selection list to deselect a hero, if you tap on their icon when shown in your team of three to the left of the screen, it will snap to their position in the list. From there, you can then tap to deselect and then go about choosing a different assassin.

Hope that helps.

poppaserf
06-20-2019, 08:52 PM
Thanks, that does help, and I did know about it. It just seems like a good qualify of life improvement to reduce unnecessary clicks even more with a "clear team" button.

Op71M_M4T3
06-21-2019, 10:50 AM
Agreed.

Ubi-Bumble
06-21-2019, 05:33 PM
There might be a way already to do this and I'm just unaware. If so, please let me know.

Let's say I just completed a mission that had traps, so my hero team has two trappers and one stealth.

I go to the next mission that requires dps, healer and assassin. For now, it looks like I have to scroll to each hero's profile box and unclick it to remove the hero from the team (default sort by power score).

Is there a "clear all heroes/team" button? If I'm bringing an entirely new team, it shouldn't require me to scroll through the current team and unselect them.

Although there is no "clear all" button currently in the game, Op71M_M4T3's recommendation of selecting the Hero in the left box does help speed things up. We have also recently introduced a feature to events that keeps your Sync Bonus Heroes 'stickied' to the front (left side) of your selection options even when the health bar is not full. That way, you don't have to scroll all the way to the end to auto-heal them.

We hope to add more quality of life improvements in the future!

szanand1
06-26-2019, 06:35 AM
It would be somewhat easier, if the already selected heroes were always stickied not just sync bonus ones in all missions