PDA

View Full Version : Just Dance Unlimited and Mojo

Tripz3M
06-19-2019, 09:21 PM
Hello, I was thinking of suggesting something for awhile so here I go.

I wanted to suggest that maybe allow people to purchase at least SOME of the Unlimited songs with Mojo. Not making them specific (Because not everyone agrees with the songs) but maybe allow people to pick a certain percentage of songs from the Unlimited (example: there are 100 songs = use mojo on 10, 300 songs = 30 songs) or perhaps a certain number from each Just Dance Series (example: 2 from JD3, 6 from JD2014). The mojo prices should be reasonable but probably higher than 100.

But if they want to unlock ALL the songs, then keep the subscription for that.

You can set it up so people have to get 5 stars on each of the songs that didn't need unlocked and/or they have to collect everything from the Gift Machine, this way everyone still has to work for it.

I thought of this because the Wii games did have various alternative dances and they were buyable with mojo. I figured buying some Unlimited songs with mojo would make some of the people who wish to play some of the older songs without buying the whole subscription happier while making it others have to buy it for everything.

Thank you for reading.

Leiska_da_Killa
06-26-2019, 11:49 PM
Sounds good, this would solve 2 problems at once!