PDA

View Full Version : Improved Scroll Bar

Op71M_M4T3
06-19-2019, 04:57 PM
The current scroll feature for character selection, gear selection, etc. is far too difficult to utilise effectively. The scroll bar itself is much too thin, and it doesn't help that some of us have relatively small screens. It would be beneficial if the scroll icon was bigger and thicker instead of having that tiny, thin line at the bottom.

Ubi-Bumble
06-21-2019, 05:25 PM
The current scroll feature for character selection, gear selection, etc. is far too difficult to utilise effectively. The scroll bar itself is much too thin, and it doesn't help that some of us have relatively small screens. It would be beneficial if the scroll icon was bigger and thicker instead of having that tiny, thin line at the bottom.

You can use most of the screen to scroll through Heroes in the SELECT TEAM menu and when choosing Gear Items. The thin line at the bottom is representative of your place in the list, but you can slide one finger across the screen to scroll quickly. Hope this helps! :)

Op71M_M4T3
06-21-2019, 05:46 PM
Ahh yes, I understand that thin line represents my position in the list, and that I can scroll normally with the whole screen. But you can also use that thin line to navigate through the list faster, if you can manage to move the pixel thin bar at the bottom. I am suggesting that by making the bar a bit thicker, we can navigate lists quickly with ease.

Ubi-Bumble
06-24-2019, 02:55 PM
Ahh yes, I understand that thin line represents my position in the list, and that I can scroll normally with the whole screen. But you can also use that thin line to navigate through the list faster, if you can manage to move the pixel thin bar at the bottom. I am suggesting that by making the bar a bit thicker, we can navigate lists quickly with ease.

Yes, that scroll bar is difficult to use as a way to navigate due to the size relative to the screen. Thanks for the suggestion! I will pass the feedback along to the rest of the ACR team. :D