PDA

View Full Version : Cross-Platform Features Issues

Manlius10A
06-19-2019, 03:43 PM
I have bought the Gold version of the game on both Nintendo Switch and PS4 Pro. First, I only had the game for the Switch. I was greatly enjoying it, but I wanted a better version with analog buttons. So I purchased the PS4 version, as well. I thought that player profiles are cross-platform, but my progress on the Switch did not carry over to the PS4. Before playing the PS4 version, the Ubisoft club data accessed via web browser had stats for my progress on Switch. Since playing the game on PS4, the Switch version is reading zero stats. Only the PS4 version is showing stats. What is going on here? Is it possible to link profiles? Why have my stats for Ubisoft Club been erased on the Nintendo Switch?

UbiMatcha
06-24-2019, 04:06 PM
Hey there Manlius10A!
Apologies for any confusion, game progress will not transfer across platform I'm afraid.
You should be able to Switch between the platforms using the dropdown menu on the Ubisoft Club website, however!

Manlius10A
06-24-2019, 06:55 PM
Thanks for your response. I had a feeling it was too good to be true, and I accepted the risk that it was when purchasing the game on both platforms. I enjoy it very much, and I am having an even better experience on PS4.

UbiMatcha
06-25-2019, 12:59 PM
No worries, glad to hear you're enjoying the game! :D

V3ntilator
09-10-2019, 03:09 PM
Thanks for your response. I had a feeling it was too good to be true, and I accepted the risk that it was when purchasing the game on both platforms. I enjoy it very much, and I am having an even better experience on PS4.

You still have benefits.

I bought it first to get it in 4K on my Xbox One X, but bought it again on Switch to get it portable.

I buy lots of games i already own PC, PS4 and Xbox One, on Switch too to get them portable.