PDA

View Full Version : Executions cost way too much

swiss_soldier_1
06-19-2019, 07:50 AM
Basically half a hero's cost. Not normal.

If you play one character maybe you eventually can have the best ones, but if you play more (like i do) you are stuck with the same old boring ones

In fact, everything just costs too much. Steel to change esthetics of armor???

MessirePhilippe
06-19-2019, 11:20 AM
I agree ,for me it is too much for the execution and all , For the Armor,down the price to 250 for the last piece in turquoise , and for the execution down to 5000 steel each,that a good beginning i suppose .

RenegadeRasta
06-19-2019, 03:44 PM
Is there a reason the cost of executions went from 3000, to 5000, then to 7000 permanently?

The_B0G_
06-19-2019, 04:54 PM
During certain events and sales, executions can go as low as 3000 or 5000, there are a few executions for certain characters that are 5000 full time but all new executions are 7000.

OhHowSheGoingEh
06-19-2019, 05:28 PM
So you sheep will spend $$ on their steel packs.

FuncK_D
06-19-2019, 09:25 PM
My only real complaint is that the "shortest executions" being locked behind a micro-transaction, but at least they can be grinded for in a not toooo crazy amount of time. But yeah, if you are going to play a ton of classes that is starting to get a bit absurd in how that steel stacks up, and it is a game affecting mechanic that shouldn't be locked behind the top 7000 steel price.

So I guess I'm saying they should address both the max heal and shortest kill time executions not to be locked behind a micro-transaction in the first place as it is an actual game affecting mechanic.

The_B0G_
06-20-2019, 12:49 AM
It's not locked behind microtransactions, just playing the two daily orders gets you nearly 1000 steel, and takes only 2 matches. Then it's 100-150 for all the other orders, you can get 7000 pretty quick, not in a night though probably.

That's my opinion anyway, rockstar games are brutal for feeling like you need to use real money to compete, but I've never felt like I had to spend money in any Ubisoft game yet.

MessirePhilippe
06-20-2019, 01:52 AM
It's not locked behind microtransactions, just playing the two daily orders gets you nearly 1000 steel, and takes only 2 matches. Then it's 100-150 for all the other orders, you can get 7000 pretty quick, not in a night though probably.

That's my opinion anyway, rockstar games are brutal for feeling like you need to use real money to compete, but I've never felt like I had to spend money in any Ubisoft game yet.

Sure,that true

FuncK_D
06-20-2019, 03:32 AM
Yeah I only say that the max heal and shortest timed executions are some minor outlier issues "if" you are the type to be using "all" the classes and are newish. Personally I'm newish and find the steel system to be quite reasonable for the few classes I have taken a liking to and currently using.

Tyrjo
06-20-2019, 05:53 AM
The price for new executions was never changed after release. The game came with four locked executions with different costs, and newly added executions have always been 7000.

The_B0G_
06-20-2019, 01:42 PM
Yeah I only say that the max heal and shortest timed executions are some minor outlier issues "if" you are the type to be using "all" the classes and are newish. Personally I'm newish and find the steel system to be quite reasonable for the few classes I have taken a liking to and currently using.

I recommend trying out a bunch of heroes for a match or two at the start, find one you're good with or at least one you like the playstyle with, and spend all your steel and time on him for a while, if you're trying to level up and outfit multiple heroes at the same time it can feel like a very slow pace, but with only one character you can have 4 of your favorite executions in a week to a week and a half if you play every day, which I don't think is too bad.

When I first started I got my LB to rep 15 before I touched any other hero.

If they give us everything easy we'll just have a massive pile of steel we don't need, I personally like to have a carrot to chase, even if it is only for cosmetics.

Fallfuturer
06-20-2019, 07:42 PM
i agree

Xeith98zz
06-20-2019, 11:40 PM
I agree, I think they should be lowered. I am lucky to get a mask or mythic outfit after 3 or 4 days of grinding. They could atleast add more orders to even it out. But even then, Ubisoft makes great games but id wager they are about on par with EA and Activision on the greedy monetization front

Maxime_Qc-
06-21-2019, 07:14 PM
I agree, I think they should be lowered. I am lucky to get a mask or mythic outfit after 3 or 4 days of grinding. They could atleast add more orders to even it out. But even then, Ubisoft makes great games but id wager they are about on par with EA and Activision on the greedy monetization front

How you get 20k every 4 days ?

Since contract are refresh every 48 hours i get like... 2500 1 days the other day 1000 for the daily...

So 3500 for 2 days... 7000 for 4 ... must play hoe many game to get 20k in 4 days ?

Wait ... every dominion give like what 50 steel ...

13000÷50=260 match played for at lest 15 min each

260match×15min= 3900 hours of gameplayed.... that without even counting the time spent in lobby etc...

MessirePhilippe
06-21-2019, 09:15 PM
How you get 20k every 4 days ?

Since contract are refresh every 48 hours i get like... 2500 1 days the other day 1000 for the daily...

So 3500 for 2 days... 7000 for 4 ... must play hoe many game to get 20k in 4 days ?

Wait ... every dominion give like what 50 steel ...

13000÷50=260 match played for at lest 15 min each

260match×15min= 3900 hours of gameplayed.... that without even counting the time spent in lobby etc...

Damn that a lot xD

Maxime_Qc-
06-21-2019, 09:25 PM
It means it would take 23 days of playing non stop to get the rest of the 20k (13k) without contract

Maxime_Qc-
06-21-2019, 09:32 PM
Its absurd ...

Thinking about it ... the contract give good amount of steel... you can make up to 12k to 14k steel per week with it...

but playing game doesn't give enought ....

Lowering price would result in reviewing every amount of steel gain for everything we do too... and checking every item one by one ...

Would be much simple to just give more steel for everything we doing !

MessirePhilippe
06-21-2019, 11:03 PM
Its absurd ...

Thinking about it ... the contract give good amount of steel... you can make up to 12k to 14k steel per week with it...

but playing game doesn't give enought ....

Lowering price would result in reviewing every amount of steel gain for everything we do too... and checking every item one by one ...

Would be much simple to just give more steel for everything we doing !

Yes that a good idea to give more steel but i don't think the idea is like by Ubisoft haha ^^ but if i need to choose i prefer have more steel for playing

Justifi3d
06-22-2019, 01:23 AM
Out of all games that have micro transactions this is by far the most reasonable one. I haven't ever felt the need to purchase a steel pack when I know that if I wait for a few more rotations of orders I'll have enough steel for a new execution. The steel packs seem to be there more for if you want to help support the game or if you're just that impatient and can't play a few games without a flashy execution.

Helnekromancer
06-22-2019, 04:15 AM
This wouldn't be such an issue if it didn't cost steel just to change your armor and weapon. I hope you don't have more than 2 favorite heroes.

Hormly
06-22-2019, 06:25 AM
If you're a weirdo like me who only ever plays one character you have all the steel in the world 🤣

I have 150,000 steel right now and nothing to spend it on

Helnekromancer
06-22-2019, 08:54 PM
If you're a weirdo like me who only ever plays one character you have all the steel in the world ��

I have 150,000 steel right now and nothing to spend it on

Yea at one point I was with Nobushi, but I kept getting Viking and Knight orders, and at one point Wu Lin orders; so I started playing Valkyrie, PK, and Nuxia to complete them; and overtime I started to like them too.

Justifi3d
06-22-2019, 09:22 PM
So far I've got 7 heroes that I've decked out in gear with a few executions and effects as well. It's a bit of a grind but not impossible.

SwellChemosabe
06-23-2019, 11:49 AM
Before I only ever played 2 maybe 3 heroes at a time so grinding for those things wasn't too tedious. Nowadays I'm trying to try work on several new ones so now it's a hassle. I really have to pick and choose and I know that if I want one I wont have the other for a good while. Between work and other responsibilities i dont have the time i used to have to play and I dont have the money to be throwing at ubisoft for the cosmetics I'd like to own. Ideally, as it seems to be a general consensus, something needs to be done whether the prices are lowered or the rewards are increased.