PDA

View Full Version : Unnecessary “Collect” screen

sayright
06-16-2019, 07:22 AM
Please remove screens where you confirm collection from Library and Apothecary. They are annoying an unnecessary. Supply room, which is similar works just fine without it.

Ubi-Bumble
06-17-2019, 06:49 PM
Please remove screens where you confirm collection from Library and Apothecary. They are annoying an unnecessary. Supply room, which is similar works just fine without it.

Thanks for your feedback! I will pass your message along to the rest of the ACR team. :D

torunskipiernik
06-19-2019, 03:52 PM
Agree, I dislike when I collect sometning from Library and Apothecary, sceen zooooooooooooooooooms up (unnecessary), and closes disctance to room, and confirmation screen last long. It is really annoying. Also I advice U to make the same mechanic as in Intel Room for example: there are two positions for workers, right? And in Intel Room we can manage them 2 at the same time. In apetacary we must place first, confirm, then second and cofirm. I think it coudl be better if we could do il like this:
1. choose what we want to do in 1st and 2nd work-place (99% of us makes ONLY medicine which restores 30% of heath anyway), select medicine and this type of medicine (20%, 30%, 45% etc.) could be assigned still to 1st or/and 2nd position in work place. We could change this type of medicine only when worker will do his job, when we obtain product.
2. when hero finishes his job we click to obtain medicine and assign him/them both THE SAME TIME in one menu (like selecting heroes which take part in mission: we choose 3 the same time, not 1st, we accept, then second, accept, third, accept. We to it the same time. Or like in Intel Room: we pick them the same time. 1st click is for 1st work place, and second click for second work place). Or we stop managing doing medicines, work place is empty, type of medicine is still managed but when work place is empty we can change type of medicine which we want to make. No zooms, not confirmation screens, just fast making job ;) And the same could be in Supply Room. Library is different because we can make only one type of books and there is only one worker, so it is ok, we will need there only remove this confirmation screen in Library ;)

Valdermath
10-05-2019, 06:10 PM
For the rooms I think it's better use this room for 1 reason only.
If you train a hero, the second or third will be used like a trainer. The same for codecs, options,...
I believe that this change could be help an improve the game experience.

I don't like cheats like, use this hero for training then use your hero,... I think this is like a bug for hardcore player that have whole time of the world for play..