PDA

View Full Version : Labors of the Keeper - Unable to proceed [Contains Spoiler]

Carnivalus
06-15-2019, 04:11 PM
So I've completed the fight with Hades at the end of the second part of this DLC, but he's somehow become stuck behind the fight-zone barrier and I now can't talk to him to complete the mission.
I've gone out of the game and back in, but it saved when I was given his gear at the end of the mission so he's staying stuck and of course, I can't fast travel out of the area!
Anyone know how I can fix this?! I've pretty much resigned myself to having to do the fight again already.
Thanks.

Mentor.Captures
06-16-2019, 10:41 AM
So I've completed the fight with Hades at the end of the second part of this DLC, but he's somehow become stuck behind the fight-zone barrier and I now can't talk to him to complete the mission.
I've gone out of the game and back in, but it saved when I was given his gear at the end of the mission so he's staying stuck and of course, I can't fast travel out of the area!
Anyone know how I can fix this?! I've pretty much resigned myself to having to do the fight again already.
Thanks.

Hi Carnivalus can you reload the save before fighting the Hades ? try it this may help you solve it !

UbiGabrinth
06-18-2019, 06:55 PM
I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue. Let us know if restarting the fight allowed you to complete this quest. If you have any video showing what happened in the save where you had this issue, please link it here.

Ubi-Keo
07-02-2019, 01:07 PM
Thanks.

Can you confirm if you are still experiencing this issue?

If so could you please confirm the following:

. Abilities used to push him towards the ledge
. Stance Hades was in at the time (floating/defeated/attacking/hurt - recovering)

Could you also submit a support ticket and attach a copy of your save files and a video of the issue. For information on how to obtain your save files click here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000039882).

Once you have created a support ticket can you reply in this thread with your ticket reference number.

I can then pass this onto the dev team to investigate further.

Ubi-Keo
08-13-2019, 06:41 PM
I can confirm this issue will be fixed in a future title update, we do not have an ETA on when this will be released but please keep an eye out for when this is announced.

It will be announced on the official Twitter page, website and in game.

Twitter - https://twitter.com/assassinscreed
Website - https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/g...s/news-updates

The patch notes for each title update released will inform you which issues have been resolved.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.