PDA

View Full Version : Add more options for practice on thunt?

Sartre37
06-14-2019, 11:35 PM
Thunt right now is not very good. Adding more options should make it easier to practice/warm up. Here are some options I thought of:
No nitro cells mode
No bombers/only bombers
Harmless bots
Everyone room filled with bots
Play defenders in thunt classic

Perhaps another thunt-only map could be made, that just has a bunch of rooms all filled with enemies (a little like Hereford)

Another idea is to have target practice similar to some csgo maps. e.g. an aim botz map

Saain332
02-07-2020, 09:10 AM
T LEAST give us the OPTION to turn ON Suicide Bombers and traps and nitro cells on Terrorist hunt mode Ubisoft, Honestly this game completely sucks without them and I am definitely not the only person who says this. NOT EVERYONE plays PVP. There are people like me that prefer Terrorist Hunt. You guys seriously had to pull the plug on us just to satisfy your Pro League minority ??? Its complete B.S because first it was the stupid blood thing that you guys censored and THANKFULLY put BACK IN and now this??
C'mon seriously the game is NOT enjoyable anymore since you took those things out. Its just DULL now. Please for #*%@'s sake PUT THEM BACK IN OR like I said give the option to turn these things on or off.

PLEASE!! I did not invest so much time and money into your damn game just so you guys can crap on me and other people as well.

Kitty_Paine
02-10-2020, 06:01 AM
T Hunt honestly needs it's own dedicated team. The problem is that PVP is the cash cow.