PDA

View Full Version : Meet Bumble, ACR's Community Manager

Ubi-Bumble
06-13-2019, 05:20 PM
Hello assassins!

I am delighted to introduce myself as ACR's community manager! I am so looking forward to getting to know all of you.

About me:

I'm Bumble, but my friends call me Bee :o

I simply love Assassins Creed Rebellion! My favourite assassin is Beatriz. I am full-on team Bea with her ability to annihilate through sheer brute force. She is a Hero after my own heart.

So far, I have experienced remarkable cooperation and initiative within community members and I am so proud to be a part of this thriving player community.

If you have any questions, let me know and I will be happy to follow-up (as long as it doesn't request confidential information from Abstergo encrypted files). I will make sure to act as a community advocate within the rest of the ACR dev team to ensure your voice is heard. I am so excited to embark on this journey with all of you!

"There is much to do and many unknowns on our horizon."

Much love,
Bumble

Op71M_M4T3
06-14-2019, 05:10 PM
Hi Ubi-Bumble,

Gotta say I'm quite excited for Region 5. I myself am also #Bea4Life!

It's great that there is a forum for AC Rebellion now, however I am curious if you are active on any other social mediums? It would be good to have a community manager more accessible on places like Reddit.

Cheers!

Gaudiclan
06-14-2019, 05:21 PM
Hi everyone,

Iīm from Portugal and my hometown is in region 5. Plenty historic places regarding the Templars in region 5. Excited to play next region, congrats

Ubi-Bumble
06-14-2019, 05:51 PM
Hi everyone,

Iīm from Portugal and my hometown is in region 5. Plenty historic places regarding the Templars in region 5. Excited to play next region, congrats

I'm really happy we have this forum now too so I can interact more directly with players.

You are welcome to reach out to me via ACR's Twitter and Facebook page! I also have direct lines with community leaders of many fan-run social media channels.

We hope to have more official social media accounts in the future!

Thanks for popping in, fellow Beatriz fan! We can be friends

torunskipiernik
06-14-2019, 06:00 PM
Hello,
nice to meet U all guys :o It is great that Assassin's Creed: Rebellion has it's own forum now. We needed this. The bigges forum od AC: R is currently formed on facebook in this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acrcommunity/ Everyone is welcome. It could be nice if game creators would join us there and show everyone this ubi's forum as a new, official forum :)

Neilredemption
06-15-2019, 05:46 AM
Hi Bumble,
Is there a way to redeem those hard earned XP points that were lost after reaching Level 39 in the new update? If not please look into this matter.

PSyourdead
06-15-2019, 06:30 AM
Bumble,
You have no idea how happy this announcement made me. I got the game about 5 months late because my old phone wasn't good enough but I just finished region 4 literally today. Love this game and have always loved AC, I've been with the franchise since the beginning and it does not disappoint. Gotta stick to my roots though say Aguilar is my favorite, closely followed by Beatriz. Very closely. Can't wait for August!

THE-KNIGHT
06-16-2019, 08:57 PM
Hello all!

I'm from Russia!

Bee, your greeting looks funny :)

I will not say for everyone, but I associate myself and my brotherhood not with murderers, but rather with fighters for justice!

Although, I understand that everyone has their own justice. :)

Thanks for the great news!

Looking forward to August!

THE-KNIGHT
06-16-2019, 09:08 PM
Oh...

My translator translated the word Assassin to me as Murderer

But, I hope that you will understand me correctly :)

And yes, I forgot to write about my favorite assassin - this is Teresa, a young pirate! This girl is a hot little thing :D Love her!

Zeerha
06-17-2019, 04:36 AM
Hello Bumble, nice to meet you. Love this game and Iím so happy to hear we have a new region coming, and you to take care of us.

At the moment Luciano and Lucas are my favorite but i think Bayek (when I get him another star or two) will probably be my number one favorite, weíll see.

I still have goals to reach before season 5 is here so I better get to it.😉

Ubi-Bumble
06-17-2019, 03:18 PM
Hi Bumble,
Is there a way to redeem those hard earned XP points that were lost after reaching Level 39 in the new update? If not please look into this matter.

Currently, any XP gained after the level cap is reached is not stored, but new XP gained once the Brotherhood level cap is raised will contribute towards increasing your Brotherhood level.

Hope that helps!

Ubi-Bumble
06-17-2019, 04:29 PM
Hello all!

I'm from Russia!

Bee, your greeting looks funny :)

I will not say for everyone, but I associate myself and my brotherhood not with murderers, but rather with fighters for justice!

Although, I understand that everyone has their own justice. :)

Thanks for the great news!

Looking forward to August!

Oh...

My translator translated the word Assassin to me as Murderer

But, I hope that you will understand me correctly :)

And yes, I forgot to write about my favorite assassin - this is Teresa, a young pirate! This girl is a hot little thing :D Love her!

All ACR Heroes are fighters for justice. Defeating Templars, at times, comes at a price paid in blood. As Ezio famously said, " we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic." ;)

I agree the young pirate is bad to the bone. Tereysa is one of my top Heros for sure!

You're welcome for the news! I can't wait for August as well.

SLS1692
06-18-2019, 12:35 AM
Hello Bumble! and thatís great news! Iím newbie here and forums in general and I canít wait for region 5. Time for a party!!!

SLS1692
06-18-2019, 02:17 AM
My fav assassin is Hamid , heís the best at lock picking and getting the job done , concerning region 5 do we know what week of the month it will be ready??

Ubi-Bumble
06-18-2019, 02:05 PM
My fav assassin is Hamid , he’s the best at lock picking and getting the job done , concerning region 5 do we know what week of the month it will be ready??

We will be providing more info about the August release date later. Keep an eye open for announcements on the forum and ACR's social media. :cool:

bnc_2005
06-23-2019, 12:53 PM
Hi everyone, I'm someone who loves Assassin from Turkey. My favorite is to walk around without killing Luis.

adrianmorgan29
06-24-2019, 05:44 AM
Hi, Bumble 🐝 .
Great news about the update, my favourite assassin is Shakir that spinning attack is awesome.
With the update will you we awarded a level cap increase for all the time weíve be on level 39 (I mean if the new cap is level 70, will we jump up to say 45 and get rewarded?).
Will the Helix 🧬 regenerate quicker, I find that it takes tooooo long to get get back into the event.
Iíve been a massive fan Assassins Origins, thatís the game that I started on, please keep up the great work.

gehenna27
06-24-2019, 03:07 PM
That's literally addressed at the top of this page (:

Currently, any XP gained after the level cap is reached is not stored, but new XP gained once the Brotherhood level cap is raised will contribute towards increasing your Brotherhood level.

Hope that helps!

Lidya1989
07-10-2019, 09:21 PM
Welcome aboard Bee

Massive fan here of AC
My favourite assassin is Aguilar he can be great vs one on one or a silent assassin

Ubi-Bumble
07-11-2019, 08:13 PM
Welcome aboard Bee

Massive fan here of AC
My favourite assassin is Aguilar he can be great vs one on one or a silent assassin

Thanks for the warm welcome Lidya1989.:)

Agular's Throwing Knives are the best when his assassination charges have depleted. The initiative is key!

khaleesi151
07-17-2019, 07:08 PM
Hi Bumble
So excited about the new release of region 5 in August.

I love the community and look forward to us all chatting and sharing the love of this game.

Iím focussing levelling up my legendary characters and my main team of favourites while waiting for August to come.

Happy gaming everyone