PDA

View Full Version : Story dialogue moderated text bug

DerpForReals
06-13-2019, 04:42 PM
Whenever I want to publish my story, it says that there is moderate text, but it does not say what line. I had more moderate text before this but then it said what was wrong so I changed it but it still says I use swear words.
I also checked through every dialogue multiple times and I changed multiple things what could be non swear words when out of context and I couldn't find anything else.

Here a screenshot:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/448453638977880072/588749455017246743/unknown.png

Please help.

Ubi-Keo
06-13-2019, 05:07 PM
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Are you able to provide screenshots of the dialogue you have used? This will help us to identify what may be the cause of the issue.

DZF_Gaming
06-13-2019, 07:49 PM
Hey, i also have the Problem with the moderated text... I worked on my first Part of the Story for about 20hours now and if i want to publish it it says that ther is moderated Text... id don't use swear words. I only use the language of the Pirates time in the story. The Pop up is to short to read what sings are bad... How does this "moderated Text" thing work? Im a bit saad that my long work no one could see now...

Ubi-Keo
06-14-2019, 11:10 AM
Hey, i also have the Problem with the moderated text... I worked on my first Part of the Story for about 20hours now and if i want to publish it it says that ther is moderated Text... id don't use swear words. I only use the language of the Pirates time in the story. The Pop up is to short to read what sings are bad... How does this "moderated Text" thing work? Im a bit saad that my long work no one could see now...

I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue.

Are you able to provide a screenshot of the error message and if possible screenshots of the dialogue you have used unless there is too much.

DZF_Gaming
06-14-2019, 12:31 PM
The Problem is my Story has ca. 1 hour Playtime and over 100.000 Words... if i fix one part, the next error comes up... but i could try to... the pop ups comes up so short that it's hard to make a screen :D

DZF_Gaming
06-14-2019, 12:45 PM
Error:

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/31f68b-1560512592.jpg (https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-31f68b-1560512592.jpg.html)

Dialog:

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/737ce6-1560512659.jpg (https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-737ce6-1560512659.jpg.html)

diamonshop
06-14-2019, 01:47 PM
I am experiencing this issue too. The big issue seems to be that the text censor is unnecessarily expansive. I have reviewed the first story I created for profanity and have no idea what is triggering the filter because there is no profanity at all.

I decided to create a new story, this time publishing it every time I created new dialogue, and found that a word that stopped my story from being published was "terror."

I totally understand the need to block slurs from being used in stories, but blocking commonplace words like "terror" makes it a hassle to deal with the censor - especially since the word "terror" appears in AC Odyssey itself (in Messenia, there is a location named “Terror Gorge" - but because of the censor, you cannot refer to this location in the story creator).

Trianuddah
06-16-2019, 12:03 PM
Turns out 'threesome' was blocked, which I won't complain about, but 'menage-a-troi' got through just fine. So basically Alkibiades can only function en Français!

wysnoghurg
06-16-2019, 01:22 PM
I have the same problem. I checked my dialogs several times. I have no idea which words ubisoft doesn't like. It's frustrating when serveral hours of work end like this.

Dear support stuff. Two things would be realy helpful:

1. An error message that doesn't disapear after one second and is completly visible.

2. An error message that tells the user which moderated words it has found.

diegofelixlima
06-16-2019, 06:22 PM
I have the same issue.
Portuguese (my language): "Ele veio com seu servo assistir algumas apresentações no teatro. Tenho certeza que não vai negar uma ajuda para um velho amigo."
English translate: "He came with his servant to attend some performances at the theater. I'm sure you will not deny help to an old friend."

wysnoghurg
06-18-2019, 08:47 PM
Thanks to Trianuddah's method to check the requests and responses with a browser developer tool I found out what the problems in my story are:
The words "kill", "stupid", the phrase "show me your" and the adress "971d8e70-4c75-aff6-1515-905c09c99d38" which contains the bad number "1515".

I can't even fix my story because one problem is a created string of the story creator!

This is unbelievable.

Ben_La_Fureur
06-18-2019, 08:55 PM
I have the same issue with french and italian (the two languages I use for my stories). I can't understand the reason of the problem : to be able to publish one of my stories, I had to remove "a causa della guerra" ( = "because of the war" in italian) but I have the exact same words in another dialogue (of the same story) and it isn't blocked. Really strange. I hope that's gonna help you to solve the problem.

wysnoghurg
06-18-2019, 09:15 PM
The cause is maybe not be your text. It's possible that the problem is a generated string of the story creator.