PDA

View Full Version : Region 5 release date announced!

Ubi-Bumble
06-13-2019, 04:03 PM
https://i.imgur.com/wtnFOkk.png

Hey assassins! It's me, Bumble. :rolleyes:

Using my community manager eagle senses, I'm here to reveal the mission objectives for ACR's next update!

We are so excited to announce Version 2.5.0 of the Animus Mobile is scheduled for release in August 2019! Our Animus Mobile engineers are hard at work defragmenting Aguilar's genetic memories in order to fashion a contiguous model of region 5's period in history. The ACR team is also configuring the model to support all of the components that will be unlocked with the new region.

In the meantime, we're making some changes to the Helix Rift sequence, so there will be more frequent Helix Rift Events and Helix Rift Challenges to play in June and July! We will be giving you a roadmap of the event schedule next week, so you will know all of the events until the release of Version 2.5.0!

Now that we have our new forum, please feel free to come say hi to me on the Meet Bumble, ACR's Community Manager (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2074735-Meet-Bumble-ACR-s-Community-Manager) thread! Who is your favourite Rebellion Hero? Let me know!
Much love,

-Bumble

SithGorilla
06-14-2019, 05:44 PM
Yes! Region 5!

torunskipiernik
06-14-2019, 06:43 PM
Region 5 is great information! Game started to be a little bit boring. U know: new heroes who are useless (usable only in events to give more bonus %), and this events gave us more useless heroes. I started to think "ok, this game is becoming more like "assassins collection" on your mobile and nothing more. Like pokemon: catch them all". I think for now it is enough of heroes. Majority of us has only 3 stars on every hero or less (I have more because I'm literally always in top 10). New heroes should come a little bit slower. We didn't manage majority of event heroes and we have more of them to catch. Slower please ;) Let us tak a breath ;) Events is great idea, but U could introduce a variety in events. Maybe something else than DNAs, maybe new only weekly events, maybe challange for whole comunity?I liked new cubes availalable and farmable only per event: that was cool idea! :cool: Because it was something new and let us to take some extra DNA for Cassandra. Maybe some events when U can not buy uncountable amount of rift tokens (whales are so annoying. I know, U earn on them, but also U discourage some players who start their adventure with AC:R and they see to not have a chance with people like whales. Some events shoud be basen on your "skills", good equipement and hero lvl, not on "how many times I will be able to refresh daily section in shop and buy extra rift tokens". Because of whales (peopel who do this and in first hour have 1 milion synchronization gauge or even more) game is less competetive. And discourage new players.
I'm also happy about new gear itemas and craftings, HQ rooms, increaseing lvl up to 50, new difficulty tiers in events :) It is great idea.
What about rush - I need options like "avoid/do not kill enemies if it is possible" or "get every chest in this area" - something like this.
Remember, this is only my opinion and my feelings, U may agree with me or not ;)

K_4i
06-15-2019, 04:01 AM
Hi Bumble,

Sounds like a smooth launch of the forum and the announcements of updates to come. *Cue Applause*

My favourite hero is definitely Luis. He has the heart of the truest believer. If you believe hard enough, Luis can beat up two huge Templars sandwiching him after a failed stealth test.:cool:

I'm looking forward to the roadmap schedule..

In the meantime, we're making some changes to the Helix Rift sequence, so there will be more frequent Helix Rift Events and Helix Rift Challenges to play in June and July! We will be giving you a roadmap of the event schedule next week, so you will know all of the events until the release

In particular, I'm especially keen on understanding how the increased frequency of events and challenges will work. For example, will each Helix Rift Event and Helix Rift Challenge be distinct from each other and hence start with a fresh stack of 100 rift tokens? Will the collection of ranking rewards automatically put us into the following event/challenge?

Us assassins need to plan ahead and to do so we need detailed intel. To do otherwise will earn us a severe rebuke from the Rafiq!:mad: Thanks!

Cheers,
Kai

PS. Will the increased frequency of events be the status quo going forward? i.e. beyond July and the 2.5.0 update.

Ubi-Bumble
06-17-2019, 04:46 PM
Hi Bumble,

Sounds like a smooth launch of the forum and the announcements of updates to come. *Cue Applause*

My favourite hero is definitely Luis. He has the heart of the truest believer. If you believe hard enough, Luis can beat up two huge Templars sandwiching him after a failed stealth test.:cool:

I'm looking forward to the roadmap schedule..

In particular, I'm especially keen on understanding how the increased frequency of events and challenges will work. For example, will each Helix Rift Event and Helix Rift Challenge be distinct from each other and hence start with a fresh stack of 100 rift tokens? Will the collection of ranking rewards automatically put us into the following event/challenge?

Us assassins need to plan ahead and to do so we need detailed intel. To do otherwise will earn us a severe rebuke from the Rafiq!:mad: Thanks!

Cheers,
Kai

PS. Will the increased frequency of events be the status quo going forward? i.e. beyond July and the 2.5.0 update.

I hold my breath every time Luis ends up getting sandwiched between two powerful Templars. He usually survives in the end, thankfully!

We will be providing more info this week about how the changes to the event schedule will be reflected in-game when the Helix Rift sequence is published on this forum. Stay tuned. :cool:

K_4i
06-18-2019, 01:31 PM
Looking forward to the roadmap Bumble. :cool:

Kayaman80
06-19-2019, 12:38 PM
How can people gains billions of points in helix events and I canít do anything to gain a decent rank, So tired, so boring, always the same people on the rank, how can we grow heroes in this way?

Ubi-Bumble
06-19-2019, 04:32 PM
How can people gains billions of points in helix events and I can’t do anything to gain a decent rank, So tired, so boring, always the same people on the rank, how can we grow heroes in this way?

You can refresh the Shop to purchase more Rift Tokens with Helix Credits for a higher score. The best rewards are earned by completing the Synchronization Gauge (you can see the Synchronization Gauge by opening the "PROGRESSION" button in the bottom left corner). There are also various strategies for gaining a higher rank in the leaderboards like selectively playing missions that best utilize your Sync Bonus Heroes for the optimal Rift Token to Data Node output, lockpicking chests, Promoting Sync Bonus Heroes, etc. :eek:

Shay_P._Cormack
06-24-2019, 11:42 AM
Hello.
I want to mention a potential issue/unfair matter.
People that played e.g. since the game came out and that rather actively, now aren't only level 39 since a long time, but also likely upgraded a lot of heroes till a high level, if nor all of them.
Level 50 not being available until now, in combination with the two above mentioned aspects causes 2 problems: 1. E.g. through fulfilling the daily tasks/quests people gathered a lot of XP, that went to waste since they were already at max level. That is a shame on it's own. But now for the second problem. 2. Since fulfilling the daily quests was a solid way of earning a rather high amount of XP, it's likely a lot of people did that (at least the ones that played actively) and also regularly. This means, they also likely completed the 'Level Up a Hero' quest everyday, to get the end reward for fulfilling all daily quests (which of course also yields some other stuff). Doing this regularly and maybe also not leveling up a hero only one level per day, but maybe a few more levels, since you needed some of the heros to be a bit stronger for e.g. the Helix-Events, results in all your heros being level 15 or above sooner or later. Now you need at least 8 of the red books (Codex) to level up a hero. Before you were able to start up the game once per day, create 8 red books, level up a hero and still earn more and more Codex resources over time (unless you leveled up a hero 10 levels at once for instance). Now, even with leveling up a hero only one level per day, you start to have less and less of those resources, also since the upgrade costs get higher and higher. That on it's own is okay and understandable. You'll have to be more patient and collect stuff until you can level up again. But in combination with problem 1, a specific group of players now have a high disadvantage. People that got to level 39 without leveling up heros regularly are still in a better position. And people that would e.g. only just reach level 39 shortly after the update launched, won't have this big amount of XP 'wasted'. Unless the XP amount has been tracked on the server and would now be rewarded to the affiliated players afterwards, this would be a little unfair, don't you think?

Kayaman80
06-24-2019, 01:34 PM
You can refresh the Shop to purchase more Rift Tokens with Helix Credits for a higher score. The best rewards are earned by completing the Synchronization Gauge (you can see the Synchronization Gauge by opening the "PROGRESSION" button in the bottom left corner). There are also various strategies for gaining a higher rank in the leaderboards like selectively playing missions that best utilize your Sync Bonus Heroes for the optimal Rift Token to Data Node output, lockpicking chests, Promoting Sync Bonus Heroes, etc. :eek:

Ok, i tried, and I will try forever, but itís so hard... ty for the answer

bigred3333
06-24-2019, 03:01 PM
What about that roadmap? 🤗

Itaimeister
06-24-2019, 11:37 PM
Can't wait .it been a long time since I got the chance to lvl up my brother hood. And I'm running out of heroes to train

Vegas_Courier
06-25-2019, 01:31 PM
Iím really excited for this. Iím hoping to get the Kenway clan as the new inclusions with the update. That would be epic!

Shay_P._Cormack
06-26-2019, 11:37 AM
Other heroes that are also still missing are Aveline de Grandpre, Jacob and Evie Frye, Arno Victor Dorian, Nikolai Orelov, Arbaaz Mir, AltaÔr Ibn-La'Ahad, Aya of Alexandria (alias Amunet) and maybe Giovanni Auditore da Firenze and Darim Ibn-La'Ahad.

drumchief
06-26-2019, 02:25 PM
What will happen if we had maxed out at Level 39 a long time ago? Will we get credit for XP earned since then so that we can advance to our true level?

K_4i
06-27-2019, 09:44 AM
Sorry drumchief but there is no exp credit. All those who are at level 39 will start accumulating exp towards 50 at equal footing of Level 39, zero exp towards 40, once the cap is lifted.

khaleesi151
06-27-2019, 07:32 PM
Hey Bumble
This is fantastic news and looks exciting. I maxed out my regions ages ago but have been levelling up my heroes since, patiently waiting for region 5 to be released and havenít been bored.
I love this game and have been hooked from the start. Youíre eye for detail, thought put into the helix rift events and great imagination is clear your skilled in game making.
I messaged you all a while ago asking about region 5 release info and your promptly replied which I appreciate even though you couldnít tell me at the time. I am looking forward to the new region and all that comes with it and just want to say thanks for investing all you have to make this awesome game.
Keep it up

Debbie/Khaleesi

StuntmanDan84
06-29-2019, 10:21 AM
Iím really looking forward to this. I too reached level 39 a long time ago, and have now maxed nearly all the heroes except for gold heroes and event specific heroes. Oh and Claudia. Many of my best heroes are level 39 now with maxed gear. So new content is very welcome.

I have a few questions though.

1. Will those 4 gold characters available in region 4 (with lower chance) be in region 5 with higher chance of getting them?
2. Will the story missions still offer Aguilar DNA as a reward? I assume most of us will have maxed him by now.
3. How difficult will the new region 5 missions be? What power rating will they require? I have quite a few heroes >2000 now. Will that be enough?
4. Will there be new HQ upgrades? I have a ridiculous amount of stone and timber stashed away now as Iíve been collecting the daily reward but not had anything to use them for
5. I assume that the new 5 ⭐️ gear will require heroes to be at level 41 to equip.
6. Will there be new achievements or levels of existing 1s to reflect the new expanded game? And will these still be the only way to get Claudiaís DNA?

StuntmanDan84
06-29-2019, 10:28 AM
1 other thing that is more of a feature request. As Iíve maxed all but the available gold heroes thereís only 1 item to buy with trade coins each day. Each day I do the 4 legacy missions that offer a chance of getting gold characters so end up earning more trade coins than I can spend. So I currently have over 35k.

Would it be possible to add some other items to the store that can be bought with trade coins? Maybe like the stuff that can be bought with regular coins.

HLS_guernicus
06-29-2019, 06:55 PM
Kayman, Bumble is being a bit disingenuous. Yes, you can optimize your assassins and make sure to use other strategies to get the most points but ultimately the answer is Helix Credits and that takes Real Money. I have all but my gold heroes at rank 4 and level 39, I always use the best sync heroes, I never let tickets go to waste as I play regularly but having not bought any tickets this current challenge, I am in 50th place with 567k points. The leader has over 1.3 million. He did not get that just being optimized. For me to overtake him, I worked out it would take me buying 500 tickets (and spending helix credits to refresh to allow me to buy them). Thatís at least 1500 HC extra. Iíve been saving mine recently so have some but you canít just earn 1500 HC each rift event. You need to pull out the credit card.

I get it. Ubisoft need to make the game pay. I have bought HC in the past because I believe in paying for a game I play but some people *pour* money into the game and theyíre the ones heading the leader boards in rift events. To suggest that optimizing strategy can make up for cold hard cash is not terribly fair to those plugging away with limited funds

StuntmanDan84
06-30-2019, 12:44 AM
I havenít paid for Helix Credits and Iím currently in 5th place with about 1.3m. I do have an active subscription which might help a bit as the tickets refill faster.
In this event Iíve used helix credits for 2 ticket refills (600 HC). I could get another but seeing as I canít get Kassandra to rank 5 this event and Iím pretty much guaranteed to get Alexios to rank 4 Iím saving them.

I have Horacio at rank 4 and both gold characters at rank 3. All other heroes are at rank 5. Rosa gives a 175% bonus and everyone else 150%. If all your non-gold characters are rank 4 you will be getting less points per mission.

I would suggest that you get Rosa, Inigo and Faris to rank 5 ASAP using their legacy missions. And make sure you complete the animus challenges, daily objectives and collect the daily rewards to collect as much free HC as possible.

zebolam
06-30-2019, 01:18 AM
Region 5 coming out is great but is there a plan to restore assassins abilities in auto play mode. Lock pickers donít pick and traps donít get disarmed and it has been this way for months. I donít have a lot of time to play, though I play daily due to work. Or was this a permanent nerf?

Ubi-Bumble
07-01-2019, 06:33 PM
Region 5 coming out is great but is there a plan to restore assassins abilities in auto play mode. Lock pickers don’t pick and traps don’t get disarmed and it has been this way for months. I don’t have a lot of time to play, though I play daily due to work. Or was this a permanent nerf?

Currently, Auto Mode calculates the action it uses based on a number of factors to determine the highest probability of successfully completing the room and overall mission. We do hope to improve Auto Mode to include lockpicking chests and disarming traps in the future. :o

poppaserf
07-02-2019, 04:59 AM
Currently, Auto Mode calculates the action it uses based on a number of factors to determine the highest probability of successfully completing the room and overall mission. We do hope to improve Auto Mode to include lockpicking chests and disarming traps in the future. :o

Thank you for sharing this. I created a thread a few days ago in the "Gameplay Questions" sub forum, asking about the "Auto" logic.

I do also hope that Auto Mode gets improved. Some of the weird things I noticed that doesn't seem to contribute to completing rooms and the overall mission:

- choosing a healer to clear out rooms when the other two party members are a tank, dps or assassin
- going back to rooms already bypassed
- choosing the wrong hero to free run, climb, jump over obstacles when other party members have the navigation skills
- with Aguilar, Auto doesn't seem to like to use his throwing knives to gain initiative; it always prefers to run straight up to the enemy and slash
- another thing, there doesn't seem to be any consistency in the actions and path it takes

I'm encouraged to hear that the team does have improving Auto Mode on their radar, I can't wait for it.
Thanks!

Xzasxz
07-02-2019, 02:31 PM

Apparently it is not working properly. There is nothing more absurd, that Gaspar entering the room to fight a guard face-to-face, leaving full HP maxed Beatrize behind...

zhoomartuulu_b
07-03-2019, 03:38 PM
I have a big annoying trouble. I play on old device iPhone 5s, and of course I have low performance. When I play for 10-20 minutes the game crashes and and after the new launch of the game intel resources disappear. This happens also with event intel resources. I donít know how much resources I lost but thatís a lot. Please make that after the new launch of the game those intel resources saved.

poppaserf
07-03-2019, 04:09 PM
The game deducts the intel (or rift tokens for events) as soon as you press "start". So if you crash after you start, the resources are already deducted.

I also had previous experience with older devices crashing during the mission and losing the resources. I had to workaround it and complete one or two missions, then close the app and restart. It was still risky, but reduced the crashing. I now upgraded to a newer phone, and it does not crash anymore.

Good luck!

Assassin_Lofn
07-13-2019, 06:20 AM
Уважаемые Ubisoft.
Скажите когда же вы уже разберитесь с подбором соперников в испытаниях???
Например введи систему рейтинга суммарной мощи братства, которая будет рассчитываться из суммы мощности всех ассассинов армии пользователя и исходя из этого параметра сервер должен подбирать соперников в испытаниях. И тогда справедливость восторжествует

UncappedWheel82
07-15-2019, 05:30 PM
Glad to hear this. FINALLY! By the August release, I shall be ready.

Currently I'm sitting at:

- 51 of 58 Heroes collected.
- 23 of 51 Hero DNA MAXed out. (By the end of the month, I should have 26 maxed, and working on the next 2 Heroes, and since I now know that Region 5 is coming, I can finally finish Region 4 and MAX out Agular!)
- Currently working to complete maxing out stats/gear for those MAXed Heroes.

It'll be nice to get new gear, new rooms, and just overall new stuff to do in the game!

PLBELLOTI
07-17-2019, 07:50 PM
Something I think would be nice to have and would honor Aguilar (since its the spanish brotherhood and heís the master assassin/protagonist):
- completing region 5 story missions would ďevolveĒ him into a legendary character (as Maria is), raising his stats (more attk, defense, HP, agility and lethality) and evolving his skills (maybe rank 4 assassination and 3/4 freerun, maybe another passive)
Just a thought, it bothers me he is a low stat, low power rare character
Cheers!

StuntmanDan84
07-18-2019, 12:17 PM
@plbelloti that is a great point and idea. With my progress in the game I will not use Aguilar in region 5 at all as I have at least 3 better assassins - Maria & Shao Jun @ 4*, Luciano @ 5*. And by the time R5 is launched I should have Ezio @ 4* too. Furthermore earning Aguilar’s DNA from R5 story missions seems a bit stupid as I imagine most players will of maxed him already.

The way I could see it working is that we earn some new item from completing R5 missions. When collect enough of this we can evolve a hero. I wouldn’t make it exclusive to Aguilar, but rather any heroes can be evolved into legendary heroes.

There are lots of other heroes that I like who are near useless now. I think this would be a great new feature!

Op71M_M4T3
07-18-2019, 05:58 PM
I gotta say, I quite like the prospect of evolving characters. Interesting post there.

Evolvment
07-22-2019, 10:48 PM
I gotta say, I quite like the prospect of evolving characters. Interesting post there.

I agree, great idea!

My favorite Hero is Beatriz. Sheís a wrecking ball who slashes and bleeds Inquistors in front and behind her, even stacked two villains deep! I have her MAXed along with Aguilar and Hamid. Iím getting close on a couple others. Looking very much forward to the update next month. Hopefully itís towards the beginning and not the end!

Ima_Smakya
07-27-2019, 12:32 AM
I agree with others on evolving characters! My favs are also becoming obsolete as I progress.
Any news on what new rooms will be available? The third wing is still empty (lvl 35).
It'd be nice to smelt ores into bars and deconstruct low weapons for all or some of the mats instead of selling them, considering the grind to get them and they sell for low values.
Love the heal during missions addition!
So Stoked!
As a looooong time Ubi fan, I'd also like to thank the dev team for the increased events, as my loading times on Stylo 3 were 10-15 minutes between screens unless a helix mission was active, even on home high speed WiFi. I was forced to rush missions.
Thank you to David and Chen for prompt responses, troubleshooting, and quick resolution!

-Nightstalkers

UncappedWheel82
07-30-2019, 02:08 PM
@plbelloti that is a great point and idea. With my progress in the game I will not use Aguilar in region 5 at all as I have at least 3 better assassins - Maria & Shao Jun @ 4*, Luciano @ 5*. And by the time R5 is launched I should have Ezio @ 4* too. Furthermore earning Aguilar’s DNA from R5 story missions seems a bit stupid as I imagine most players will of maxed him already.

The way I could see it working is that we earn some new item from completing R5 missions. When collect enough of this we can evolve a hero. I wouldn’t make it exclusive to Aguilar, but rather any heroes can be evolved into legendary heroes.

There are lots of other heroes that I like who are near useless now. I think this would be a great new feature!
I didn't realize how true this actually is until a few days ago. I've maxed out a bunch of characters, and it wasn't until I started maxing out my epic characters that I realized that they are just objectively better characters that the Common and Rare. I mean, it makes sense, but geez!

My strongest Common is @ 1,552 power
My strongest Rare is @ 1,788
My strongest Epic is @ 2,141

I beat R4 with maxed Rare heroes fairly easily. If I had used the Epics I have now, or if I could have used some maxed out Legedarys, it would have been a slaughter.

I should have guessed how it would have worked out in the end, but right now there is literally no reason for me to use a common character, and further still, since they won't be getting any play, why give them top level gear is if they will be just out classed all around? My initial goal was to have all my heroes maxed out in all areas, but that just seems stupid now. There is no point in focusing on weaker tier characters...just level up your Epics and Legendarys, and max those characters out.

Ima_Smakya
07-30-2019, 10:01 PM
My strongest toons are maxxed rares. Bart, Luisa, Ag, Bea and Hamid are my main users. At lvl 32 I was clearing the level 39s. Sure they have fewer abilities, but Bart and Bea are tanks, and Luisa can slip through every trap. They just get dna and promotions faster so they make short work of missions and helix challenges.
I agree, it will be a slaughter with the other tiers lol

gofrygofry
07-31-2019, 11:02 AM
I've maxed out a bunch of characters, and it wasn't until I started maxing out my epic characters that I realized that they are just objectively better characters that the Common and Rare. I mean, it makes sense, but geez!

Actually, the power score is relevant only when rushing missions or in Helix Rift Events. The game will not allow you to use lower power character.

However, when you play a mission, power score is completely irrelevant and only actual stats are important. E.g rare 5* Aguilar has higher Lethality stat than epic 5* Luciano (at the same level of course). Therefore, rare Aguilar is better assassin than Epic Luciano. Also, rare 5* Aguilar has higher Lethality stat than legendary 4* Maria.

My initial goal was to have all my heroes maxed out in all areas, but that just seems stupid now. There is no point in focusing on weaker tier characters... Well, sometimes you have to use Commons in the Helix Rift Events to maximize earning the Data Nodes. Also, there is no better healer than common 5* Gaspar (at least until you get 5* Claudia, but that takes a ridiculous amount of time).

Ima_Smakya
07-31-2019, 09:18 PM
My strongest toons are maxxed rares. Bart, Luisa, Ag, Bea and Hamid are my main users. At lvl 32 I was clearing the level 39s. Sure they have fewer abilities, but Bart and Bea are tanks, and Luisa can slip through every trap. They just get dna and promotions faster so they make short work of missions and helix challenges.
I agree, it will be a slaughter with the other tiers lol

Exactly! Their promotions are simply easier to get. Keep in mind you can equip different gear on toons to accomplish a goal, ie stack agility on Gaspar, he's an excellent climber!
It goes against instinct, but I've made a tank out of Hamid to get the job done in level 20s. Stats are key..

liloubj
08-01-2019, 12:03 PM
Mission on region 5 is
very difficult to accomplish because of the big health of the opponents
and the Cost on Elite training 🥴 individually on every skill is really too expensive :nonchalance:

liloubj
08-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Please upgrade your DNA cube and free DNA packs.... Most players had all old heroes ranking 5... No where to spend! :confused:

liloubj
08-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Bug on Elite training...stat about defensive skill stay always the same :confused:

https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2019/08/03//1908030310095594216342320.jpg (https://www.casimages.com/i/1908030310095594216342320.jpg.html)

cjthomas1980
08-04-2019, 10:39 AM
Please upgrade your DNA cube and free DNA packs.... Most players had all old heroes ranking 5... No where to spend! :confused:

Definitely agree with this. This applies in the shop as well, as Mario and any non-event Legendaries that aren't already, now need to be available to upgrade with Database Credits.

torunskipiernik
08-04-2019, 12:41 PM
Maybe bug, maybe not. Take a look: values of defense are i thousands (k). So maybe in this training room U are not obtaning 100 points (0.1k) but 0.9/0.8/0.5/0.1. It should be shown better to be clear.

HiddenDoc
08-04-2019, 12:56 PM
Maybe bug, maybe not. Take a look: values of defense are i thousands (k). So maybe in this training room U are not obtaning 100 points (0.1k) but 0.9/0.8/0.5/0.1. It should be shown better to be clear.
Value of defense = 30.
Не нашёл как картинку вставить.

HiddenDoc
08-04-2019, 01:01 PM
Friends. Tell me, I'm the only loser who for the mission to collect resources did not receive special resources for the class of asasins from additional awards?

Ima_Smakya
08-05-2019, 04:40 AM

I keep wiping on first mission with all 5s in different gear. I'll have get 49 to clear the story levels at this rate

tictrictrac
08-05-2019, 05:27 PM
Friends. Tell me, I'm the only loser who for the mission to collect resources did not receive special resources for the class of asasins from additional awards?

I guess you’re not alone.
I’m waiting to be able to craft a sword for Beatrice/Alvaro since days, so that I finally can beat story mission 27 (and maybe also 28).
My progress is now gated behind drop rng, which kind of sucks.

But I guess if these rare materials would drop more frequently, people would maybe beat region 5 within couple of days and then complaining again about nothing much left to do and maybe leave the game.