PDA

View Full Version : Will there be new characters in the future?

MuinaUbi
06-12-2019, 09:01 PM
For example Leonidas, he was in the first minutes into the game.
Has Ubisoft some sort of future plan to expand the characters in the Story Creator?

longjohn119
06-12-2019, 09:14 PM
Leonidas was never really an NPC and only appears in the cut scenes so they'd have to create him from scratch ..... You could always use the Nikolaos model and just change the name to Leonidas

Otterproof
06-12-2019, 10:50 PM
Or may be Phoibe ?... By the way, if no mistake, there's no characters from the DLCs, some could be interesting. :)

Ubi-RealDude
06-12-2019, 11:13 PM
I appreciate the workaround, longjohn. I'm unsure of any future plans for characters, but I can certainly make a note of the suggestion!

RafSwi77
06-13-2019, 10:59 AM
Leonidas was never really an NPC and only appears in the cut scenes so they'd have to create him from scratch ..... You could always use the Nikolaos model and just change the name to Leonidas

Leonidas is a NPC in the DLC. He is also playable in the prologue, so there is no need to create him from scratch.

Sam_Boo26
06-13-2019, 12:59 PM
I would also add more characters like Leonidas and the ones from the DLCs, like Darius, Natakas, Neema, Adonis and the others. I really hope they'll add them because I'd like to create quests with them, so for now I only have one in process, just in case :P

xBlutkatze
06-13-2019, 01:03 PM
Since it is a free Update and Tool for the Game, I'm not sure of features other players needed to pay for will be added. It would be cool, but I doubt it 😕

FalkonFreja
06-13-2019, 07:29 PM
Hi,

I also would like to use Darius and a map of Persia to write about how Kassandras son starts his quests.

I imagine that his grandfather trained him well.:)

longjohn119
06-14-2019, 01:10 AM
Leonidas is a NPC in the DLC. He is also playable in the prologue, so there is no need to create him from scratch.

Well I haven't begun the Atlantis DLC, I'm waiting for the final episode to drop ..... but thanks for the spoilers .....