PDA

View Full Version : Revenge not working ?

Nurgle_Devotee
06-12-2019, 07:20 PM
In mlultiple matches where i've been beat up by two people suring several seconds my revenge bar did not fill at all.

Like i've been hit by a shaolin and a BP during 5-6 seconds straight and my revenge is still at 0.

Another match I was fighting against a warlord, took a kinfe from the cent (cutscene followed) and still not a single pixel in my revenge bar.

Is it broken or something?

Illyrian_King
06-12-2019, 08:10 PM
Yep also happens a lot to me. Also saw many youtubers experiencing this. The devs say, they are aware of this and are working on a fix, but I have no idea when they release it.

Velentix
06-12-2019, 09:40 PM
Yep this has been happening to me a lot as well, I've basically started fighting assuming that I won't get revenge. A large amount of the time I'm right.

garr1999
06-13-2019, 02:38 AM
This is why they need to start doing quick patches because even if they
wait a month to release an update the smallest thing that
gives an impact to fights like revenge gets broken
(even if it's a somewhat broken game mechanic in the first place)

Ubi-P4in
06-13-2019, 12:11 PM
In mlultiple matches where i've been beat up by two people suring several seconds my revenge bar did not fill at all.

Like i've been hit by a shaolin and a BP during 5-6 seconds straight and my revenge is still at 0.

Another match I was fighting against a warlord, took a kinfe from the cent (cutscene followed) and still not a single pixel in my revenge bar.

Is it broken or something?

The team is aware and is currently working on it. Thanks for the report.

Here is a quote from the 2.10.0 Patch Notes.

[Bug Fix] Reduced occurrence of an issue that caused some players to sometime notice that their Revenge is not building up in situations where it should.

Developer comments: We found one instance of this issue but we know there are still issues with Revenge gains, we are already working on a more global solution to make sure that Revenge gains are consistent in all situations. It will be released in a future major update.