PDA

View Full Version : My bad game experience

xueheyezi
06-12-2019, 10:40 AM
I am a novice with only 500fans but I met three players with 3000 fans in the opposite game. I don't know why the opposite has been against me. They have been hitting me. I just knocked me down when I got up. Although I tried to run away, they still chased me. I can't play this game anymore. This game is really a very new type of game, but I hope that you can consider this kind of behavior without sportsmanship. I am really sad, their behavior has caused me to not play a game.:(:(

Mohitcyborg
06-12-2019, 12:30 PM
Those are the rules of the game, its like rugby with roller blades tackle is legal in the game. they tackle you, you tackle them, they save their teammate you save yours. Its a skill practice it gain experience, you will find the game interesting.

Dvrkstvr
06-12-2019, 10:27 PM
the game is just trash. its a pre alpha but still.... tackling is just too op and you should just be able to do it every 3 seconds as well as countering or evading because that's what implies game balance and not just bland tackling.

B1GRY4N
06-12-2019, 10:36 PM
once you start playing people who have experience in the game the game becomes a lot less fun. not really sure how youre supposed to counter someone boosting up the side of the walls to the ceiling, who is also able to dodge your tackle, who also has the option to auto aim pass the ball.

dodge should not be a hard counter to tackle and it should slow you down a LOT. tackling around corners should not allow you to turn tighter. i dont really see a point in having a team if one person can boost to the ceilings and be untouchable

i would have prefered if dodge wasnt even in the game and instead make the tackle be the counter to a tackle, person with the most speed wins a tackle vs tackle encounter while also losing speed. instantly changing your momentum while moving at high speeds in a dodge just makes no sense considering this game emphasizes the use of gravity to gain speed. other physics should also apply, even if the physics are exaggerated