PDA

View Full Version : Very Small Track Selection In MP

calculusman1084
06-12-2019, 04:17 AM
So with the start of Season 2, and its new scoring system, i was very excited. And sure enough, the new system is a lot better IMO. What troubles me though is the very very limited tracks we can choose. It was said that the same tracks from S1 would be in, but ive only seen 9 to 11 tracks so far. MX, Pripyat, Rally, Seoul, Yellowstone, Everest, I Fell, UK Up, Venice Beach, Hard Hat. I could be missing one or two, but thats nowhere near as many as S1. Im almost to Diamond Rank after 27 matches, and im bored to death. People are picking the same track 3 times in a row because thats hardly any choice. Diversity would help a lot to keep that from happening. Maybe not as many tracks available as S1, but somewhere in between then and now would be perfect.

LIONDEN1
06-13-2019, 01:01 AM
Scoring is much better for sure. Agree on the limited tracks, they never seemed to change from Bronze to Diamond rank. Hope they do get more into rotation soon.

UbiSc0ttie
06-13-2019, 08:35 PM
Is there a particular track that you haven't seen in game, that you would like to see? Or would enjoy playing?

- Scottie

SiniStar_Phone
06-13-2019, 08:50 PM
Agreed.

I'm somewhere around Diamond Rank 30 as of yesterday and if I have to play "Rally Of The Kings" one more time I might honestly go insane so I'm taking a break for a while.

Three things I don't understand:
1. How can RL include so few tracks on multiplayer? What is it, like 15 percent (if that) of the tracks in the game are available for competition?
2. How can RL put the same exact tracks up for selection in back to back races? I mean, can't you at least take out the one we just finished?
3. Why do PLAYERS PICK the same exact track for two races in a row. YOU JUST RACED IT. I swear it's in my nightmares now "Rally... Of .... THE KINGS!!!" <"Nooooo" ~ wakes up in pool of sweat>

MP is my favorite part of the game (don't @ me) so this is particularly disheartening to me. Oh well...

-Sal_T_Balsak (PS4)

DNG-Daos
06-13-2019, 09:27 PM
Agreed.

I'm somewhere around Diamond Rank 30 as of yesterday and if I have to play "Rally Of The Kings" one more time I might honestly go insane so I'm taking a break for a while.

Three things I don't understand:
1. How can RL include so few tracks on multiplayer? What is it, like 15 percent (if that) of the tracks in the game are available for competition?
2. How can RL put the same exact tracks up for selection in back to back races? I mean, can't you at least take out the one we just finished?
3. Why do PLAYERS PICK the same exact track for two races in a row. YOU JUST RACED IT. I swear it's in my nightmares now "Rally... Of .... THE KINGS!!!" <"Nooooo" ~ wakes up in pool of sweat>

MP is my favorite part of the game (don't @ me) so this is particularly disheartening to me. Oh well...

-Sal_T_Balsak (PS4)

Seriously.... how can they fail so hard in regards to putting out a small number of tracks and then have them repeat for multiple races in a row?!?! The developers are idiots, plain and simple. It blows me away that RL has NO COMMON SENSE.... They're a bigger joke than the developers of Anthem..

calculusman1084
06-14-2019, 02:57 AM
@UbiScottie, Season 1 had a large, diverse track list to choose from. Season 2 was advertised to have the same tracks as Season 1, and while thats true, only 20% of Season 1's tracks are a available in S2. I, and many many others would like the original FULL list of tracks from S1 available, or at least 10 to 12 more tracks. Theres some rounds where im playing the same track 3 times in row, because theres so little to choose from.

fail0r_
06-14-2019, 08:04 AM
Is there a particular track that you haven't seen in game, that you would like to see? Or would enjoy playing?

- Scottie

- all official trials rising tracks and dlc tracks
- also extreme tracks, but with a timelimit just to make shure the players are not stuck forever in that track
- well made usertracks

TheeElf
06-15-2019, 03:20 PM
-Sal_T_Balsak (PS4)

REVENGE!!! Nothing irritates me more than botching a run and not grabbing first. Of course I'd like another shot at it lol

Siberian Skiies is another Medium track that's in the current rotation as well.

SiniStar_Phone
06-15-2019, 04:47 PM
REVENGE!!! Nothing irritates me more than botching a run and not grabbing first. Of course I'd like another shot at it lol

That I can understand. :-) But what about the 4 other players who didn't even finish in time, why are they picking it just to get timed out again????

In any case, I played again yesterday for about an hour and Rally Of The Kings only appeared a few times and it was never picked. My prayers were answered (for now at least) ;-)

LIONDEN1
07-02-2019, 08:07 PM
So, most of the career tracks are actually in rotation this season, they said they dont know why only 10% are showing up. They are looking into it though. At least they know the issue.

calculusman1084
07-02-2019, 09:38 PM
Thank you good sir! At least theyve acknowledged theres an issue behind it.

LIONDEN1
07-03-2019, 12:12 AM
though i have to admit, with only about 10 tracks working, i'm getting much better at them, lol

decNL
07-04-2019, 02:14 PM
Still the same crap after the patch, how hard can it be

Sandholm
07-20-2019, 10:48 AM
When will we see more tracks? it's been over a month with the same 11 tracks in MP. IT MAKES NO SENSE...why not just place every single non-extreme track in the playlist?

calculusman1084
07-20-2019, 12:21 PM
Seems like were going to be stuck with this selection til next season. Which really sucks. Hopefully, whatevet has caused this is fixed by then.

decNL
07-20-2019, 03:50 PM
No wonder this game is full of bugs,, if they can't even fix something so simple as tracks in a multiplayer how on Earth are they gonna fix real bugs

LIONDEN1
07-21-2019, 03:40 AM
i think its a pretty major bug. If in fact there really are over 80 tracks in rotation at the moment in MP as was stated on the stream. I wonder if PS4 is getting the same tracks Xbox is?

calculusman1084
07-21-2019, 05:15 AM
Yeah, they're the same across all platforms. And it is pretty major. Like you saif tho, im a heck of a lot better at these tracks, just never want to see them again...:)

LIONDEN1
07-25-2019, 11:21 PM
Tons of tracks now on MP, took a while but at least they finally got it sorted out.

calculusman1084
07-26-2019, 03:35 AM
Yay!