PDA

View Full Version : Replay help and mission help please?

Tailspin45
05-21-2007, 05:05 PM
Is there any way to use the joystick during track replay to control the camera? I'd like to be able to make smooth camera pans and zooms, but limited to the trackpad I'm forced to make jerk changes (pan, stop to move finder back, pan, stop, pan, stop etc).

I was briefly online yesterday using hyperlobby and stumbled across an amazing South Pacific airstrip with sand runway, thatch hut tower, revtments, and (oddly) barrage balloons. I'd love to find it if it's downloadable. Does that meager description ring any bells?

Bearcat99
05-21-2007, 05:12 PM
I believe there is a toggle for manual view control. Also one for manual time compression. The switch has to be up though for it to work. All the views using the function key will e available to you.

Tailspin45
05-21-2007, 06:08 PM
yesm thanks, I kow those switches, and they are on. But question has to do with finding a way to use the joystick to slew the camera during rreplay. Is that possible?

Zeus-cat
05-21-2007, 06:33 PM
Use your mouse. I don't think the joystick will do anything in replay mode. The F keys should work too.

Hoatee
05-22-2007, 05:12 AM
Tallspin45 has already stated that he is limited to the trackpad.

Tailspin45
05-22-2007, 07:13 AM
Yeah, I'm trying to avoid the jerky motions of the trackpad/mouse. The ideal arrangement would be one where you can 'fly' the camera around during the replay: throttle for zoom in and out, stick for up/down left/right. It's so natural I though maybe it had been implemented and I just couldn't find it. But sounds as if it's not. Looks l**** F-keys is the way to go.... But thanks all for help.