PDA

View Full Version : Can You Remove User Stories From the Default Map?

Orpheus169
06-11-2019, 06:10 PM
This is really annoying, I saw the first one and went, oh more story, and not really. They are popping up everywhere and you already have filters for them, so can you not have them on every map filter and confine them to those looking for user generated stories?

Drex404
06-11-2019, 07:26 PM
Options->Gameplay. At the bottom is story creator mode on/off toggle.

Orpheus169
06-11-2019, 08:37 PM
Thanks, that helps. Though they have a filter specifically for story mode.and day one the default map is already loading up with story points, and it may soon get difficult to even navigate the map. It should be confined to the filter for just that.

Ubi-RealDude
06-12-2019, 02:04 AM
Thanks Drex! Orpheus, can you selectively track specific stories and untrack them when you're done?

Orpheus169
06-12-2019, 04:19 PM
Thanks Drex! Orpheus, can you selectively track specific stories and untrack them when you're done?

Just tried someone elses test story by Phokis and it says can't download story (0x20900194), though "Mr bull and his lions" in Athens played fine (was hot garbage but worked) and doesn't show up now, though playing every story by every user to clear the map is unfeasible and unrealistic, especially when a new filter for story portals was literally added just for them.

Orpheus169
06-13-2019, 02:12 AM
To clarify, that quest ended in necrophelia. I rated it two stars which was way too high, would be nice if I could rate it lower, and the more I thought about it the more it was detestable. The nicest thing I could say about it would be silence. Probably the worst intro to story mode, though some may make worse.

longjohn119
06-13-2019, 06:34 AM
To clarify, that quest ended in necrophelia. I rated it two stars which was way too high, would be nice if I could rate it lower, and the more I thought about it the more it was detestable. The nicest thing I could say about it would be silence. Probably the worst intro to story mode, though some may make worse.

Best to stay away from anything labeled Four Pillars then ...... Just a tip

Ideally it would only show the stories you added to your story log in the regular mode and show an expanded listing (your story log plus "X" amount of "suggested' quests) when you switch to story mode ..... If you don't want any clutter then just don't add anything to your story log