PDA

View Full Version : Raider - what should be nerfed first (even first than stamina pressure)

FlyinBeef
06-11-2019, 04:18 PM
I noticed it just now after more than month after rework, but Raider have hidden indicator not only on soft-feint, but on dodge-attack too, in fact it has 400ms indicator, it doesn't fit in my head, it is insane, it is abnormally, I agree that characters must have individual moveset, but 140hp guy with good offence and already the best 500ms dodge-attacks with potential biggest damage, but IT IS 400MS, it is.. I don't know, it is 30/40dmg 500ms dodge-attack which is very hard to parry on reaction, and he isn't even counter-attacker. This is first he must lose, I don't know why it is still in the game and people talk nothing about it.

UnlinedCastle98
06-11-2019, 05:09 PM
I noticed it just now after more than month after rework, but Raider have hidden indicator not only on soft-feint, but on dodge-attack too, in fact it has 400ms indicator, it doesn't fit in my head, it is insane, it is abnormally, I agree that characters must have individual moveset, but 140hp guy with good offence and already the best 500ms dodge-attacks with potential biggest damage, but IT IS 400MS, it is.. I don't know, it is 30/40dmg 500ms dodge-attack which is very hard to parry on reaction, and he isn't even counter-attacker. This is first he must lose, I don't know why it is still in the game and people talk nothing about it. I have a list of changes that could be made, not suggesting all of them but 1 or more may help.

1.remove hyper armor.

2.stunning tap deals no stamina damage.

3. Lose stamina on stampede charge.

4.knee at end of stampede charge does 0 stamina damage.

5.stunning tap soft feint can only be used once per chain.

6.zone cant be soft feinted into guard break.

7.stunning tap only stuns once every x seconds.

Keep in mind I said one or some not all. I'm sure i could think of a million more things that could be toned down but those were just off the top of my head.

AmonDarkGod
06-11-2019, 05:59 PM
A nerf to his freeeking 50 side heavies and remove his hyper armor is enough

Kargish1
06-11-2019, 06:17 PM
That Hyper Armor was put in there to fix the issues Raider had in the first place. We've taken away his icon dodge GB, I reckon we see where that'll leave him.

AmonDarkGod
06-11-2019, 06:41 PM
It is still there.... He just cannot carry u anymore when he side dodge gbs but can still side gb u

FlyinBeef
06-12-2019, 05:05 AM
I have a list of changes that could be made, not suggesting all of them but 1 or more may help.

1.remove hyper armor.

2.stunning tap deals no stamina damage.

3. Lose stamina on stampede charge.

4.knee at end of stampede charge does 0 stamina damage.

5.stunning tap soft feint can only be used once per chain.

6.zone cant be soft feinted into guard break.

7.stunning tap only stuns once every x seconds.

Keep in mind I said one or some not all. I'm sure i could think of a million more things that could be toned down but those were just off the top of my head.

I think 2, 4 and maybe 3 will be nice for him including my suggestion to remove his 400ms dodge-attack. It will make Raider completly normal hero.

Hormly
06-12-2019, 05:35 AM
Just tune his numbers down a bit and we good