PDA

View Full Version : Please allow manual crouching

feenspear
06-11-2019, 02:20 PM
This game looks to be amazing! I am super hyped as I am with almost all Ubisoft games. However, I know it's a nit pick but I don't like it when games tell you when to crouch (watchdogs 1 and 2, recent Tomb Raider games, the division 1 and 2 -when behind waist high obstacles) It takes you out the game when you don't know you're entering enemy territory and when you automatically crouch it pretty much tells you that you're in danger. Let me decide when I feel threatened.

Other than that, bring it on :)

UBI-Zuzu
06-11-2019, 03:12 PM
Alright, thanks a lot for your feedback!

SMthegamer
06-12-2019, 01:58 AM
For me GTA V is the worst offender.
It's one thing to not have a crouch, but to have a crouch just be a hunched back that lowers your head by like an inch? Outrageous.

feenspear
06-15-2019, 05:08 PM
Thanks! I appreciate how much you guys interact with your fans! You guys are the absolute best developer in my opinion

secretzrus
06-15-2019, 05:24 PM
In the 25 minute trailer, isn't Naomi crouched a good portion of the time, not just behind cover?

SMthegamer
06-16-2019, 03:22 AM
There's a big difference between sneaking in a restricted area, and an actual crouch.

secretzrus
06-16-2019, 04:18 AM
There's a big difference between sneaking in a restricted area, and an actual crouch.

True, but she goes in and out of crouch while in the restricted area, which would indicate a dedicated crouch button. Anyways, this guy who was at E3 confirms it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJyIM4SdAaM

Apparently, on a controller, it's the B (Xbox) or Circle (PS4) button, no clue what it is on the keyboard.