PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the post of my story

FrereBylly
06-11-2019, 01:45 PM
I finished my first story and when i click on "Publish", there is nothing happening.
I don't have error in my story, all is good. Why does not this work.
Thanks for your help and yours replies.

MetroGlobal
06-11-2019, 04:10 PM
I am having the same problem. The good news is that it's saved. So we have not lost our work.

I am guessing that it can't be published until it's been tested and validated. But since none of us have the actual Story Mode as an option in our games (because the patch/update isn't out yet), we can't test our story to make sure it works. Hence we can't actually publish them yet,

I did notice that some people have published their stories though. So the game update including the Story mode must be out there somewhere. A closed beta perhaps?

longjohn119
06-11-2019, 06:46 PM
I just played several stories in Story Mode in my game on a PC ...... You may need to actually play and test the quest yourself in your game before you can publish it. That way you don't have a bunch of people posting untested quests and wasting time and space

Frankly I think the option has been there all along since the last Title Update they just needed to trigger it because I didn't notice any larger of a download than any other Tuesday when the Weekly Quest come out

Ubi-RealDude
06-12-2019, 01:49 AM
Here's some info from the user manual:

When the user is satisfied with the state of his story, the story can be published to be sent to the Story Creator
Mode Website and be played by other players. This feature is accessible by pressing the top right button shown
below:

The last version at which the user has published the story will be available in the Story Creator Mode Website.
The user can still modify the story in the story creator but will have to press the publish button again for it to
update the version played by other players.

Make sure that you guys have the Story Mode availability options in your game settings ON as well!

But your observations have been noted, thank you!

FrereBylly
06-12-2019, 12:35 PM
Me, I've the story mode on Xbox one . I have test my story and all is good. I don't know why I can't post my story.

Cartman1234678
06-13-2019, 05:32 PM
Hi !

I have the same problem. I make a story with six quest, and when il push the button "publish"...
nothing is happening

jssr2011
06-13-2019, 10:19 PM
Same for me, everything seems good but never appear on the map

casigus
06-13-2019, 10:20 PM
having the exact same problem spent over 7 hours creating a story, but it just won't publish. tried, tested, everything works ok, but when you click publish nothing happens. feel like ive wasted 7 hours on this dam thing

casigus
06-13-2019, 10:31 PM
aye, they said they did this and it didn;t work, so its not really helpful.

PinkHusky433
06-14-2019, 01:57 PM
From what I have experienced a few days ago, there is a small notification at the top of the window saying that it is published. I checked the day after (because I had other things to do after I created and published my story) and there it was...