PDA

View Full Version : tackle camping needs be fix asap

sinbad1985
06-11-2019, 08:12 AM
Game looks nice but what ruined my exp. of the game overall is players camping on top of you so when you get back up they keep tackling you non stop making the game unfair and unplayable. i did 2 matches and found alot of cheaters in those 2 matches i did and all people doing is camping your character and prventing you from getting back up and enjoying a game. this needs to be fix asap or the game will fail at launch.

Pichers09
06-11-2019, 08:53 AM
Game looks nice but what ruined my exp. of the game overall is players camping on top of you so when you get back up they keep tackling you non stop making the game unfair and unplayable. i did 2 matches and found alot of cheaters in those 2 matches i did and all people doing is camping your character and prventing you from getting back up and enjoying a game. this needs to be fix asap or the game will fail at launch.
A tackle coll down would fix this an many other things, just as we talked about in other threads

spudnic240
06-11-2019, 01:55 PM
This is already in the game. The second you get up spam bash you they cant get you again. Bit of common sense here i think.

TheVinceKun
06-11-2019, 02:53 PM
The cooldown is not the solution to everything.

I haven't faced this kind of players, but maybe a little time of invulnerability after a hit could improve this ?

Pichers09
06-11-2019, 06:42 PM
The cooldown is not the solution to everything.

I haven't faced this kind of players, but maybe a little time of invulnerability after a hit could improve this ?
I also haven't but that's definitely better