Same scenario of Stray Bullets. Different driving line
Made by DudozinoUziko
Extreme
Released in 07/01/19

All feedback is welcome!

UbiSc0ttie
06-13-2019, 07:51 PM
What's going on @DudozinoUziko!

Thanks for sharing your track, I enjoyed watching.

- Scottie

Monstified
06-17-2019, 06:49 PM
This track looks really good but im too bad and cant pass it. I would love to see an extreme version for the noobs like me

DudozinoUziko
06-18-2019, 01:28 PM
This track looks really good but im too bad and cant pass it. I would love to see an extreme version for the noobs like me

Thanks! There are 2 uploads already. Make sure that you downloaded the track “Stray Bullets”, not “Stray Bullet”. You can pass it.

MurdocLoch
06-23-2019, 04:45 AM
Hey Dudo! Great work on your latest creation. I'm looking forward to building tracks together, although I guess you'll need to get an xbox to make team tracks. Thanks for all the hard work, ML

DudozinoUziko
06-24-2019, 11:44 PM
Hey Dudo! Great work on your latest creation. I'm looking forward to building tracks together, although I guess you'll need to get an xbox to make team tracks. Thanks for all the hard work, ML

Thank you, my friend! About the xbox, there is a possibility. Our team account is my goal now.

MurdocLoch
06-27-2019, 06:45 PM
I need to upgrade my system too, still getting spiked around by the OG XBONE... Indie dev studio seeks funding for team tracks. good goal. ;)

calculusman1084
06-27-2019, 09:22 PM
Id throw some serious money at that. If a bunch of ya'll OG builders started a team to build together, the possibilites and content could be endless:) Still, very happy to have yall putting out quality tracks!

MurdocLoch
06-28-2019, 12:04 AM
Id throw some serious money at that. If a bunch of ya'll OG builders started a team to build together, the possibilites and content could be endless:) Still, very happy to have yall putting out quality tracks!

Didn't Doughnut say something about a community built trials game on the latest episode of the trials podcast? I know a few OG builders between my Voltron mates & the BROKEN REPLAY crew. Perhaps if the community pools enough talent & experience we can create something with a little less coin & a lot more soul.

Here's my 1f run on Stray Bullets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASf4RPOZYQM

DudozinoUziko
07-02-2019, 12:16 AM
Certainly an advance and everyone would get out winning, guys.

Thanks for captation, Murdoc! It's in the OP now.

DudozinoUziko
07-02-2019, 12:18 AM
New Track - Indoctrinated