PDA

View Full Version : [Switch] AC3: Ubisoft Club access not working

Toothsaw
06-09-2019, 03:07 PM
Hi everyone.
Ever since I bought the game from the eShop, Iíve been unable to have it sync with Ubisoft Club.
The game doesnít show up in my profile on the Club, I donít get Club ďcoinsĒ for completing challenges in the game and if I try to connect to Ubisoft Club from the game, I get a ďservice is not available at the moment message.Ē

I tried redowloading the game, unlinking my Nintendo Switch account from my Ubisoft account page, deleting the save data on the console and start the game anew, change internet connection using my cellular phone as an hotspot, setting the Switch as the DMZ on my router... the game never manages to connect to Ubisoft servers. I have the same issue on Assassinís Creed Liberation that came in the same game package as AC3 Remastered.

I really donít know what to do next.
I also have Starlink on the Switch and itís flawlessly working with the Ubisoft Club stuff. It syncs, I earned almost all coins from challenges and game stats/challenge progression is synchronizing perfectly.
My only issues are with AC3 and Liberation, but I sincerely donít know whatís wrong.

I live in Italy, so I have downloaded the game from the European eShop and am playing with Italian voice over. I also downloaded the additional free content from the shop. I donít know if that may be the cause of my issues and I donít know how to exclude that content (it get automatically downloaded and installed when I re-download the game).

I hope someone can help me solve this, Iím missing out some stuff on the Club not being able to sync the game 😞😞

Thank you

oxX-Ghost-Xxo
09-08-2019, 09:46 PM
I've been haveing the same exact issue, I have tried everything and Ubisoft Club still shows me Zero trace of the game being there, still says I have zero games so I have zero idea what the heck to do, I'm getting really iritated with this.

I can't find anything on the internet about this and it appears That Ubisoft support Dose'nt respond to tickets that quick either according to others who have this issue...

Ubi-Trippn
09-16-2019, 11:56 AM
Hello, When I look at your accounts from my side I can see the game is tracking actions and badges for both of you.
Toothsaw in your case I can also see that some rewards have been redeemed, have you been able to access the club since posting ?
If not could you please let me know please.

Albino_Nachoz
09-28-2019, 09:20 AM
I can't connect my ubisoft account to assassin's creed 3 on my switch, continuely getting the same "Service Unavailable" error message when I try logging in. It isnt my wifi cause I can log in and run on everything else just fine. Please fix this issue.

Tommy199720
10-30-2019, 03:24 PM
I bought the AC3 remastered lately on eshop and connected my Ubisoft account on switch. However the game won't show up on "My game" page on Ubisoft Club.

FablesEnd
03-22-2020, 06:54 PM
I'm having the same issue. Each time I try to link ACIII on my switch end I get a notification that Ubisoft Club is unavailable. From my PC my Club account doesn't recognize ACIII Switch as one of my games. I'm seeing other people online with this same issue but have found nothing to fix it from my end.

FastLeaf2554521
04-03-2020, 08:21 PM
Same thing here, I could log into Ubisoft from the game but it won't show up on my account so I redeem any of the rewards for AC 3 remastered

BADsMufFiN
06-23-2020, 10:37 AM
Why is there no one that does something with this problem? I can find no place to report this or ask a question about it.

Ubi-Ginge
06-23-2020, 06:22 PM
Sorry for our delay in responding.
Are you all still having the same problem?

Are you getting any particular error messages/codes on screen?

Reaver133
07-11-2020, 09:12 AM
no error code just says servers are not available

STUCK_IN_A_TRAP
09-22-2020, 05:52 AM
Same can get to my rewards

banderson_18
09-27-2020, 04:40 PM
Ubisoft club works for AC3 but not liberation. Pretty disappointing

SeaREDMIST123
09-27-2020, 08:15 PM
I am having the same problem as well but I did see that it shows up when you go to Customer Support and click on "How can we help" then click Browse All Games and it will show up but it wont let you redeem any points or anything not even a overview of the game.

Ubi-Borealis
09-29-2020, 02:57 PM
Hey there guys!

I understand that you aren't able to access the Ubisoft Club through the Nintendo Switch, and that the game doesn't register on "Games Played" when you login to your account on PC.

If you have not already, I recommend that you try our basic Nintendo Switch troubleshooting (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/000027477). You may also want to check this article (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/47584/) out, which discussing being unable to connect to Ubisoft Services. In particular, I would advise checking that you have port forwarding set up correctly to ensure your connection is configured (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Faqs/000025657) correctly.

If the issue still persists after trying these steps, please don't hesitate to update us so we can take a closer look!

Saphira_MH
10-20-2020, 03:23 AM
Having the same problem, download both South Park The Stick of Truth and South Park The Fractured But Whole through Nintendo eshop on my Switch but neither games are showing up on my Ubisoft club account. I have linked my Ubisoft account to both games and linked my Nintendo account to Ubisoft.

Have tried everything from re downloading to unlinking and re linking but the issue has not been resolved. Very unhappy as this prevents me from unlocking special in game items that are Ubisoft Club exclusive

Kinabo3
10-26-2020, 03:52 AM
I have linked my AC3 Remastered game on switch to Ubisoft through the game itself and created a new account because I havenít used it since 2013, on my switch it started popping up things I had gotten and I was able to log into the account and verify my email on my phone but the game isnít in my library it says I donít have any games this is stupid I just want to get the gifts

Ubi-TheBerry
11-02-2020, 12:27 AM
I have linked my AC3 Remastered game on switch to Ubisoft through the game itself and created a new account because I haven’t used it since 2013, on my switch it started popping up things I had gotten and I was able to log into the account and verify my email on my phone but the game isn’t in my library it says I don’t have any games this is stupid I just want to get the gifts

Hey there,

At your time of posting, Ubisoft Club was down for maintenance to become Ubisoft Connect.

Are you still having issues locating the game on Connect?