PDA

View Full Version : [AC3 R] Ubisoft Club Servers

Kenny._.rdb
06-08-2019, 05:52 PM
Does anyome know how to make the servers for the switch servers to connect? I'm not entirety sure how the systems work so if anyone is able to help me with it I'll appreciate the help

Toothsaw
06-09-2019, 05:24 PM
I also have that issue: the game doesnít ask for Ubisoft credentials to login and doesnít access the servers either.
I have Starlink on Switch and it works fine; AC3 R, on the other hand, is never able to connect, it doesnít show up in my games on the Club page and I canít get rewards from the club.

I filed a ticket for this. Some people with this same issue have fixed it deleting and re-downloading the game; I tried this twice and I still have the issue, unfortunately 😞

Iíll keep you posted if the support is able to help me.

hug.sav
06-10-2019, 02:05 PM
:furieux::furieux:

:furieux::furieux::furieux::furieux::furieux::furi eux::furieux::furieux::furieux:

Toothsaw
06-11-2019, 10:16 PM
Still nothing from support after 2 whole working days...

Toothsaw
06-12-2019, 12:57 PM
I contacted them through the chat and after analyzing the details I have given about the situation, they could only escalate the issue (to the development team, I suppose).
It all has the likeliness of a bug in the game (yet another one... just as if the game didn’t have plenty already... <_<)

Toothsaw
06-28-2019, 10:18 AM
After 2 weeks we’re still missing any solution or even a reply from Ubisoft saying they are working on the issues and will release a patch somewhere in the future.
Should we just assume they don’t care and leave this game behind? That would be quite upsetting: you don’t release a game with all these bugs and then move on, even if it’s an “old” game port.
I mean: Skyrim has all the bugs the original (and remastered) game has, but Bethesda never fixed their games. Ubisoft, on the contrary, usually constantly releases updates and patches.
I guess they’re just too focused on adding content to AC Odyssey to care about fixing this wreckage.