PDA

View Full Version : Daily Quest: I get 11 ore, my friend gets 22

jackedalope
06-08-2019, 01:02 AM
Just wondered if anyone else has seen this. He noticed this week that his dailies say "22 ore" added to his inventory. Mine are always 11 (10 plus 10% perk). Both of us are at the top of the merc tiers. He is on XBOne, I'm on PS4. Not a huge deal-- I'm just jealous and wondered if it was some hidden perk. ;) We both have the orichalcum maps- his is complete, mine is missing one (Cave of Mt Zas not lootable) though I doubt it has anything to do with this.

RCDeschene
06-08-2019, 07:26 AM
If that's true, then sign me up for the jelly club as well!

jackedalope
06-08-2019, 07:58 PM
right?! It's been that way all week. He screenshot it for me (and FWIW he's not the trolling type). We even get our dailies at the same hub in Phokis- though they are random anyway.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qoS6p4_RNAQlWOnB8gvqz2938_XAPXCl

dalywonder
06-09-2019, 01:07 PM
Just wondered if anyone else has seen this. He noticed this week that his dailies say "22 ore" added to his inventory. Mine are always 11 (10 plus 10% perk). Both of us are at the top of the merc tiers. He is on XBOne, I'm on PS4. Not a huge deal-- I'm just jealous and wondered if it was some hidden perk. ;) We both have the orichalcum maps- his is complete, mine is missing one (Cave of Mt Zas not lootable) though I doubt it has anything to do with this.

Xbox got double orichlam as compensation because for 11 days straight Xbox players myself included could not get odyssey to install past 84% so as an apology Unisoft doubled orichlam on Bounty's and weekly contracts for Xbox one players only untill Tuesday.