PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ubisoft, Fix Lawbringer

Okt0g00N
06-06-2019, 08:38 PM
Lawbringer is in a pretty bad state, and i don't want people who play spam happy heroes and don't feint, those get parried and get a 50 damage punish, and really i couldn't care less about that.

He needs and actual opener, his flow is bad, and he seems like he is a mix-up intensive hero yet he has no opener neither a soft-feint into his shove...
And what, if he has a soft feint into his 500MS bash, "oh then he is valk but better"... I don't really think so, valk is really different compared to him and has a kit that wouldn't even be similar to Lawbringer,or better, say that he is a conq copy because he can soft feint his bash...

Really, poor man needs some stamina and an actual flow, that is created by soft-feints into chain starters or even bash, he can't even stand his ground against a valk or a conq he is obliterated without an opener, and if you think "oh but he has extreme parry pressure" he does actually but parrying is possible because the enemy does mistakes, parrying is not a move made by you, it's made by the enemy, he attacks you parry, and as i said, if you come here saying "i get parried all the time, he is really good" then don't get parried so often, feint your attacks and stop using light attacks that often, it really helps

He needs more stamina, and soft-feints or better tools to create a flow for this character so he feels nice and actually able to take a 2v1 or a 1v1.
Oh and also, if you are an orochi main crying about how he is op because of his 50 damage light parry, then don't be so light spam happy and maybe try a different playstyle or even a new character, pick raider and you will see that your attacks won't be parried so often because you got many-many options to select...

Fallfuturer
06-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Lawbringer is in a pretty bad state, and i don't want people who play spam happy heroes and don't feint, those get parried and get a 50 damage punish, and really i couldn't care less about that.

He needs and actual opener, his flow is bad, and he seems like he is a mix-up intensive hero yet he has no opener neither a soft-feint into his shove...
And what, if he has a soft feint into his 500MS bash, "oh then he is valk but better"... I don't really think so, valk is really different compared to him and has a kit that wouldn't even be similar to Lawbringer,or better, say that he is a conq copy because he can soft feint his bash...

Really, poor man needs some stamina and an actual flow, that is created by soft-feints into chain starters or even bash, he can't even stand his ground against a valk or a conq he is obliterated without an opener, and if you think "oh but he has extreme parry pressure" he does actually but parrying is possible because the enemy does mistakes, parrying is not a move made by you, it's made by the enemy, he attacks you parry, and as i said, if you come here saying "i get parried all the time, he is really good" then don't get parried so often, feint your attacks and stop using light attacks that often, it really helps

He needs more stamina, and soft-feints or better tools to create a flow for this character so he feels nice and actually able to take a 2v1 or a 1v1.
Oh and also, if you are an orochi main crying about how he is op because of his 50 damage light parry, then don't be so light spam happy and maybe try a different playstyle or even a new character, pick raider and you will see that your attacks won't be parried so often because you got many-many options to select...

aramusha does not have good openings, centurion does not have good openings, peacekeeper does not have good openings and several other characters do not even have a fintable unblockable attack, and you ask for more changes in something that can already be said to be an '' ok character ' ', make posts to improve our game, not to say we can not face a hero with quick lights attacks that easily training can override, but of course, that's my opinion.