PDA

View Full Version : To Ubisoft devs and moderaters of this forum

garr1999
06-04-2019, 08:46 AM
Stop leaving us hanging all we want is more feedback from the devs
and waiting for 2 weeks just to get some minor "Tweaks" on the game isn't gonna
keep anyone from leaving except the people who truly never left kept on
playing your still combat "buggy" game yes we all still say it's buggy because
combat is buggy guarding is buggy deflects are somewhat buggy servers have holes in em
out of lock attacks are still abused and all sorts of problems that I don't want to count because
every forum has done so all we want is more community interaction and not having to wait for 1 month
for a bug fixing update that will most likely never come to light because most people won't wait long for that
and a game has to thrive on the back of the community if the forum isn't supported by the devs then there is
no communication at all between devs and the playerbase which means a severance of two different perspectives
for them thinking we're sending bad feedback when we were trying to help this game by communicating with good
feedback and ideas to you the moderaters with no feedback from the moderators nor from the devs themselves
see what I'm trying to tell you it's not helping when no one from the otherside is communicating with the "community"
it just causes more outrage and disappointment which the devs and moderators don't even moderate the problem
waiting one month for feedback, bug fixes, tweaks, hero "updates" cough cough lawbringer identity turtle disorder and more

UbiInsulin
06-04-2019, 05:17 PM
So for you, what are the exact bugs or hero balance issues that you want to hear from us about? Common topics lately have included Raider, for example, and I wouldn't say we've ignored that topic.

garr1999
06-04-2019, 07:07 PM
I think one of the main issues is not the heroes identity but rather would
revising how the moveset works and how to get those combos in
first thing would be reflex guard be standardized as the main guard
for all heros this makes it where guarding is optional people can literally still
turtle even if lights are 300 ms they will see the attack either way
one of bugs being revenge gain in team fights being non existant
at certain times in matches flickering with certain attacks like centurions flicker
charged heavies to shaman's flicker bash when she cancels I'd say they should keep it
because it causes reactions however there is one thing where kensei recovers more
stamina out of oos than JJ himself when using the stamina regen feat not every character
with that feat can regen as fast as kensei when he uses

on a more communicative note the community as a whole wishes for
more feedback from the devs when it comes to
balancing and things will go more smoothly that way
if it's not gonna happen I can understand that
but just getting feedback from the warrior den not everyone watches it and it will be
more benificial if we all can try to communicate through this as a group of people trying
to solve a game's big problems not just giving us the silent treatment just because they
are the only ones who supposedly know how to fix their game when mostly everyone who
has "played" for honor and have been through these problems multiple times and had more better
solutions than the devs couldn't have thought of themselves
and yet there was no feedback from the devs about it

UbiInsulin
06-04-2019, 07:30 PM
Reflex Guard is getting standardized across heroes who already have it (1000 ms duration), although I think you may be asking that every hero get Reflex Guard. To my knowledge, that isn't happening.

The issues with Revenge are definitely being looked at. We know it has had inconsistencies since we made the change.

And in terms of flicker attacks, I would just say send me video and I'll make sure to report it to the team if I can confirm it looks unintended.

For the Kensei stamina problem, I haven't personally heard of this, but again I'm happy to check out any video to see if it doesn't look right.

garr1999
06-04-2019, 08:44 PM
I'm mainly on console and I know console has a pretty bad rep
but in my personal experience which probably
will not change a thing flickering has happened multiple
times when I face centurion and shaman it should also be expected to happen on PC
however I am ok with it even if it was unintended it does open people up so
it helps and through testing kensei and other heroes with stamina regen
feat against JJ's sifu stance it does seem like kensei's stamina regen
goes way faster but since I can't rly prove it I'll just leave it be

papa_joseph1
06-05-2019, 02:52 AM
The Devs really don't care what the community has to say because i can't recall them changing anything unless the entire community is up in arms about it, IE Raider losing his GB dodge because it was pure cancer.

The mods will spout the whole "we've heard your concerns, we'll forward it to the team" line once in a while, but here we still are, a stupid lawbringer rework we all hate, minion animations still gone because the devs are too busy making outfits to bother with animations for new heroes and breach still has not been touched in almost a year.......Don't waste your breath my man.

Protos_88
06-06-2019, 04:52 PM
so tel me ubi you dont ignore hitokiri spam on dominion?.... 90% of my frends leave game becouse of you stupit balance and save spam hero... 2x hitokiri in enemy team destroy game.

Col.Bullet
06-06-2019, 05:45 PM
The Devs really don't care what the community has to say because i can't recall them changing anything unless the entire community is up in arms about it, IE Raider losing his GB dodge because it was pure cancer.

The mods will spout the whole "we've heard your concerns, we'll forward it to the team" line once in a while, but here we still are, a stupid lawbringer rework we all hate, minion animations still gone because the devs are too busy making outfits to bother with animations for new heroes and breach still has not been touched in almost a year.......Don't waste your breath my man.
To be fair, the Ubis job is not to be middlemen for communication, because that would be a stupidly lazy concept. They compose broad opinion pieces regarding specific topics. They aren't developers themselves, thus they can't be used as sources for specific things, although they do have knowledge of the inter-Team communication, so they sometimes chime in when there actually is a thing that both the Devs and Players concern. Apart from that they don't have much choice but to issue general, irrelevant statements or say nothing. Both of wich are unfavorable options for sure..
In short: The Ubis don't ignore you, the Devs do.

AmonDarkGod
06-06-2019, 05:52 PM
People thought the same about the Black Prıor too. Some still do