PDA

View Full Version : Altair is alive today, and has founded a company......



GarethNelson
10-13-2010, 04:48 AM
http://www.altair.com/ProductS...roduct%20Development (http://www.altair.com/ProductService.aspx?top_nav_name=Product%20and%20S ervices&item_name=Product%20Development)

Big-Boss_777
10-13-2010, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by GarethNelson:
http://www.altair.com/ProductS...roduct%20Development (http://www.altair.com/ProductService.aspx?top_nav_name=Product%20and%20S ervices&item_name=Product%20Development)

FAIL
Keep in mind that "Alta´r" is his name...Not amusing at all sorry

EmperorxZurg
10-13-2010, 10:40 PM
seems amusing to me since it's about knowledge and engineering. He's using the apple's knowledge to make money! XD

GarethNelson
10-14-2010, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Big-Boss_777:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GarethNelson:
http://www.altair.com/ProductS...roduct%20Development (http://www.altair.com/ProductService.aspx?top_nav_name=Product%20and%20S ervices&item_name=Product%20Development)

FAIL
Keep in mind that "Alta´r" is his name...Not amusing at all sorry </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a joke, laugh a little sometimes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

itsamea-mario
10-14-2010, 09:47 AM
i once got a load of food from a take away chinese, and the box they put it all in had Altair written on it.

hewkii9
10-14-2010, 12:05 PM
It's not very funny. Would you laugh if I made a topic that said "Altair knew more than we thought..." and linked to the Wikipedia page for the star Altair?

ninjasownu
10-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Big-Boss_777:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GarethNelson:
http://www.altair.com/ProductS...roduct%20Development (http://www.altair.com/ProductService.aspx?top_nav_name=Product%20and%20S ervices&item_name=Product%20Development)

FAIL
Keep in mind that "Alta´r" is his name...Not amusing at all sorry </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Alta´r is his name not with the quotes. Stupid

ACBwannabe
10-14-2010, 02:50 PM
I had a contract job with them earlier this year and hope to work for them again in the future. I think it is an awesome company. and even though the names aren't exactly the same it still made me happy to work there and play AC and I think it is awesome the names are as close as they are.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-14-2010, 03:23 PM
a FAIL with a UPPER CASE FFFFFFFFFF

GarethNelson
10-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by ACBwannabe:
I had a contract job with them earlier this year and hope to work for them again in the future. I think it is an awesome company. and even though the names aren't exactly the same it still made me happy to work there and play AC and I think it is awesome the names are as close as they are.

They do look like an interesting place to work for, but is the CEO called Al-Muaim?

Big-Boss_777
10-15-2010, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by ninjasownu:
Alta´r is his name not with the quotes. Stupid

^what a waste of a post.. ur not funny either kid http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Mr_Shade
10-15-2010, 03:33 AM
I take it the joke fell flat..

Gentlemen / Ladies - lets keep it civil...

So locking thread.. I'm sure they don't need the advertising either http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif