PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Asia Level Bug

Rocksart
06-02-2019, 05:50 PM
Hi, I Bought the game 3 day ago, and enjoyed the first few tracks so far but i completely cleaned all the euro starter cup and the Asia level doesn't unlock
The first Time i did the 8th finali was alone on the track (really weird). When i did it again i was against AI opponent.
The first time i did the 4th final i was also alone on the track (also weird). I trie it again after and i was again AI opponent .
and then when i did the final i was not alone and i won the track.
When i press A to acess the Asia Beginner it redirect me to the euro starter cup like if hadn't clean the level or achieved an objective but i've cleaned everything on the map.

Some Weird stuff append aswell like whenever i do a Challengers track if i won it tell me that it has a problem with the Ubisoft server and doesn't give me reward (the challenge just disapear and another one appear elsewhere on the map)

I tried to give as much information that i could but in my case screenshot are complicated to provide and not very helpfull in my opinion.

Cordially, Help me Please.

Ubi-Raziel
06-26-2019, 01:25 PM
Hey, apologies for not seeing this earlier.

Are you still experiencing this issue?

This is the correct order for unlocking leagues:

League 1 - American Rookies - Schoolyard Brawl
League 2 - Euro Starter Cup - Stable Swede
League 3 - Asian Novice - Siberian Learnings
League 4 - Asian Masters - Bali Forever
League 5 - Euro Semi Pro - Highland FLing
League 6 - American Trials League - Montreal Mayhem
League 7 - Pro Tour C - Monster Mash
League 8 - Pro Tour B - Bull Session
League 9 - Pro Tour A - Trials Trophy
League 10 - R.A.C.E. - Grand Finale

Have you tried re-completing the Stable Swede finals to see if that forces Asian Novice to unlock?